No Access to eLicenser Control Center effects (Catalina)

Official support for: acondigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Because of security changes in Catalina, Acoustica can't access effects on my eLicenser (Steinberg and other products that use this dongle). It appears that access to the synsopos.app must be incorporated into the installation process by Acon Digital, because it can't be added manually to System Preferences>Security & Privacy>Privacy>Automation. UA's LUNA DAW has the same problem. Can this access be added another way?
"when you come to a fork in the road, take it"-yogi berra

djmontyq wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:22 pm Because of security changes in Catalina, Acoustica can't access effects on my eLicenser (Steinberg and other products that use this dongle). It appears that access to the synsopos.app must be incorporated into the installation process by Acon Digital, because it can't be added manually to System Preferences>Security & Privacy>Privacy>Automation. UA's LUNA DAW has the same problem. Can this access be added another way?
To be honest, I don't know. I think Steinberg would need to address this. Acoustica now uses the "hardened runtime" that is required by Apple for macOS Catalina compatibility, and as far as I understand, the Steinberg copy protection mechanism isn't yet compatible. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Best,
Stian

Return to “Acon Digital”