[FR] ARA / VST3 integration of Acoustica

Official support for: acondigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello,

Marking this as a feature request, which I know has to be balanced and taken into consideration with others, so don't feel like I'm pushing my voice above others.

I was recently looking at Spectra Layers Pro, not for its capabilities over Acoustica Premium, but for its ability to integrate into other DAWs such as Cubase and Studio One via ARA. It would be a dream to be able to record a vocal, and then within my DAW edit the recording with Acoustica as a sort of plugin (ARA being the ever-so-distant dream).

It's a very big request, and I'd happily pay the upgrade (even full-again) price for it. ARA SDK recently became open source, so I'm hopeful that this request will at least be taken into consideration. As a software developer myself I also understand that not all requests (especially of this size) can be fulfilled, and I totally understand is this is out of scope.

Cheers!
My Setup.
Now goes by Eurydice(Izzy) - she/her :hug:

Hi!
dakkra wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 4:27 am Marking this as a feature request, which I know has to be balanced and taken into consideration with others, so don't feel like I'm pushing my voice above others.

I was recently looking at Spectra Layers Pro, not for its capabilities over Acoustica Premium, but for its ability to integrate into other DAWs such as Cubase and Studio One via ARA. It would be a dream to be able to record a vocal, and then within my DAW edit the recording with Acoustica as a sort of plugin (ARA being the ever-so-distant dream).

It's a very big request, and I'd happily pay the upgrade (even full-again) price for it. ARA SDK recently became open source, so I'm hopeful that this request will at least be taken into consideration. As a software developer myself I also understand that not all requests (especially of this size) can be fulfilled, and I totally understand is this is out of scope.
Thanks for the suggestion! This is on the roadmap. It is a fairly large task, so I cannot make any promises regarding which version that will include this at the time being. That said, ARA2 is definitely high up on the list of features we'd like to add to Acoustica.

Best,
Stian

Good day;
I like the second, third, fourth, and fifth that request.
I would gladly pay an update for you for ARA support.
I’m very happy I bought into the acoustica world

Cheers
Stephen

vonnegut66 wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:16 am I like the second, third, fourth, and fifth that request.
I would gladly pay an update for you for ARA support.
I’m very happy I bought into the acoustica world
Thanks for your vote and I'm glad to hear that you're happy with Acoustica! ARA is high up on our priority list... :)

Best,
Stian

Return to “Acon Digital”