Official Tracktion 4 launch

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I managed to get the demo too :)
ABLETON LIVE 12 & PUSH2
Soundcloud: Nation of Korea vs Shitty Dog

This fanbase is not only noisy, but destructive as well :x .

:D
Buy Darling Sister's new album "Rise and fall" now! Just send a pm or an email. Visit our myspace page on www.myspace.com/darlingsister for songsamples.

Installed the demo..crashed while scanning my 10,000 strong VST folder. Just like the good old days! :cry: :lol: :cry:
perception: the stuff reality is made of.

Permission error as well

Even better...T4 (32 bit) is still running. Can't kill the process from Task Manager. Will have to re-boot. Just like the good old days! :lol: :cry: :cry:

mandolarian wrote:Installed the demo..crashed while scanning my 10,000 strong VST folder. Just like the good old days! :cry: :lol: :cry:
Does it still scan at startup with the splash-screen that can't be killed?
Buy Darling Sister's new album "Rise and fall" now! Just send a pm or an email. Visit our myspace page on www.myspace.com/darlingsister for songsamples.

hey guys - don't break the website before everyone else gets a chance to see it ;) Still nothing here in WA, USA... tracktion.com is still redirecting to mackie, and tracktionsoftware.com just says coming soon.

I see the specs say Windows 7 or 8, no XP. Hopefully XP will be OK.

I had to reset my password, which was good on the old site yesterday, but get the no permissions message.
Some of my music Soundcloud Goseba

MelodyMan wrote:
mandolarian wrote:Installed the demo..crashed while scanning my 10,000 strong VST folder. Just like the good old days! :cry: :lol: :cry:
No. It was a self-inflicted wound. Had to go to the settings panel and tell the new T to scan. Next time, I'll be a little more selective about which folders to scan.

mandolarian wrote:
MelodyMan wrote:
No. It was a self-inflicted wound. Had to go to the settings panel and tell the new T to scan. Next time, I'll be a little more selective about which folders to scan.
Ah good. That was the one thing that annoyed the hell out of me.

Does not have me as eligible for any upgrades..what up..

Site is back up here in Holland!

I just logged out of my account and the site became http://www.traction.com/ for truck spares or something!?!?!
Some of my music Soundcloud Goseba

I will share a smiley with anyone able to download the demo and report back whether the Mackie plugins, FinalMix specifically, is available for use in T4.

-Scott

Guys, if anyone is still getting redirected to mackie.com, please clear your browser cache. I had the same problem, and couldn't find any other way to persuade the browser to re-load the page.

Also, if you're getting a "permissions" error, we know about and should get it sorted shortly!
10000!? Wow! One of the things I wanted to do, but didn't have time for, was to make it scan using a child-process, so that it would survive any crashes. Will add that soon enough!

Anyway, I'm off to bed now, will check KVR again in the morning and survey the carnage! Cheers everyone!

Return to “Tracktion”