Official Tracktion 4 launch

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Daniel78 wrote:
Stephan326 wrote:Does not have me as eligible for any upgrades..what up..
Yeah same here - (I own T3 ultimate.. and it's definitely listed as registered on my my.mackie site). Sure it will get sorted out in time... first to download the demo...
same here :roll:
"It dreamed itself along"

MelodyMan wrote:T4 feels GREAT. Superfast compared to T3.
I did a head to head of track count between the two a while back, and T4 was handily outperforming T3 even with the number of cores throttled to make it a fair fight. On raw tracks the difference was typically around 5-10% or so, with folders in play it was 'large'.
Someone shot the food. Remember: don't shoot food!

Interesting. I have two T3 licenses - got them with my Mackie MR5 speakers - but none of them is listed on the new site...

ah yes same here i get the "You do not seem to have any purchased downloads yet"

do we need to register tracktion on mackie first - i dont think i ever did register T3

Don't think so. I had both serials regged at mackie. Copy/pasted them yesterday from Mackies site. I think their data syncronisation was not too successful. My email(username) was known, but had to reset the password 'cause the one from mackie.com didn't worked...

Same here.... downloading demo now.

paulbreeze wrote:Don't think so. I had both serials regged at mackie. Copy/pasted them yesterday from Mackies site. I think their data syncronisation was not too successful. My email(username) was known, but had to reset the password 'cause the one from mackie.com didn't worked...
exactly the same here.
"It dreamed itself along"

Looks like it will take a while for everything on the website to work properly. I checked Mackie just the other day to see that I had registered versions of Tracktion in my account. They were at Mackie but not at Tracktion. They'll be there eventually. It might take sending an email to have our stuff added manually. (A task I won't envy.)

The good news is: T4!
the old free version may not work boots successfully on new generations of computers, instruments, and hardware

it won't matter must what i have to say i will probably not be a tracktion user, (blame the crisis) but its just look so great, congratulations!

MelodyMan wrote:Cannot login, "you do not have sufficient permissions". Bummer. I'll download the demo then.
Same here, except that I can't get to the demo because doing that requires you to login first. :o :x :cry: :help:

Ah well, I'm sure it'll all be sorted out in a couple of days.
Wait... loot _then_ burn? D'oh!

Hmm, am I the only person who's required to login before I can get the demo?
Wait... loot _then_ burn? D'oh!

johnrleigh wrote:ah yes same here i get the "You do not seem to have any purchased downloads yet"

do we need to register tracktion on mackie first - i dont think i ever did register T3
Nope. I have multiple versions registered and installed. Must be a database backend glitch on the new site. *sigh* - I've notified the authorities and expect the errant bug will be apprehended shortly. Otherwise...
perception: the stuff reality is made of.

After you login you get redirected to and URL with /wp-admin in the address. This is wordpress admins page, which you obviously do not have rights to access. Simply delete the wp-admin part from the URL. After thus you will be able to access the download content.

I've also mailed Woody and they're on it...

Got in for a bit now just getting Wordpress errors here... are there really that many tracktioneers out there?

Return to “Tracktion”