Official Tracktion 4 launch

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Jafo wrote:
MelodyMan wrote:Cannot login, "you do not have sufficient permissions". Bummer. I'll download the demo then.
Same here, except that I can't get to the demo because doing that requires you to login first. :o :x :cry: :help:

Ah well, I'm sure it'll all be sorted out in a couple of days.

+1 I cant login it says wrong password/username oh well .

So looks like Mackies plugins still work.. I tried Final Mix (stereo channel strip crashed the scanner, so got deactivated)
Looks like the linplug stuff (CronoX etc.) doesn't ("sorry.. only works with Tracktion 3") - this makes me sad.

Several other of my plugins caused the vst scan to crash, including GPO (kontakt player), Play (Goliath), and a bunch of others (i may not have the latest versions, but they work fine in T3)

UI looks nicer, and seems very smooth - buttons are less rounded and looks like its layout has been tidied up

GaryG wrote:Got in for a bit now just getting Wordpress errors here... are there really that many tracktioneers out there?
There are today! Groundhog fever. :lol:
perception: the stuff reality is made of.

@todd: As mentioned earlier. Try 'forget password' with your email address and then change the password afterwards...

paulbreeze wrote:@todd: As mentioned earlier. Try 'forget password' with your email address and then change the password afterwards...
Im getting an error now when entering www.tracktion.com oh boy !!! :hihi:

And do you have 'wp-admin' in the URL? If yes, delete it... ;)

Nothing to add but thank you. I've reposted this thread and the website for my handful of Facebook followers:

https://www.facebook.com/AllThisIsMeaningless

I may have to pay the new user price just out of sheer gratitude.
hijacking your fiction
allthisismeaningless.com

todd sweetland wrote:Im getting an error now when entering www.tracktion.com oh boy !!! :hihi:
Likewise, with Firefox, Opera, and IE, caches cleared on all three. Maybe something caching in my router or hosts file.
Wait... loot _then_ burn? D'oh!

Please check the URL for wp-admin ...

Login won't work. Tried new password. Created a new account but it says one already exists. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Last edited by morelia on Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Intel Core i7 8700K, 16gb, Windows 10 Pro, Focusrite Scarlet 6i6

Wasn't working for me a few minutes ago. Now, it works. Expect there's some feverish activity going on behind the scenes.

We probably need to be a little more patient. But, after 5 years, maybe we don't. :D
perception: the stuff reality is made of.

Hey guys - we are tracking down the site issues - looks like half the old database got rejected during transition from Loud - we are reloading so you should be able to access your accounts in the next couple of hours. If you have any recurring issues, please let me know via email: woody@tracktionsoftware.com

From all of us at TSC, we very much appreciate your support!

Thanks guys

W.
Tracktion Software Corporation

paulbreeze wrote:Please check the URL for wp-admin ...
Weird; appending "wp-admin" to go to "www.tracktion.com/wp-admin" works; it sends me to a redirected login page. Not appending "wp-admin" -- i.e. typing the link "www.tracktion.com" that you gave, never resolves (or it takes longer to resolve than the ten minutes I gave it).

fwiw, the redirected link (gotten to by typing www.tracktion.com/wp-admin" is http://www.tracktion.com/login?redirect ... F&reauth=1.

Password reset (the old one still works on Mackie). It's a good thing I remembered which email address I used all those years ago. No products listed on the new site for me either, but no complaints. I am ecstatic. Demo downloaded.
hijacking your fiction
allthisismeaningless.com

And in the time it took me to write all that, the redirection issue has been solved. Kudos!

Return to “Tracktion”