T4 Thanks

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'd just like to say - in case the sentiment is swamped by the inevitable authorisation niggles - what a buzz it is to have a working version of Tracktion again. It's a real pleasure. Thanks to Jules and Woody and everyone concerned.

ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!

+1

Thanks guys!

I've not yet tried the update process - figured I would let things settle, but as someone else mentioned in one of the threads, not much in the software world makes me grin like an idiot, but these past few days have me there!

-Scott

My thanks, as well - great to see Tracktion updated to v4 and now supported. I updated from v3 without any issues, on OS X 10.7.5

Thanks from my side, too. I didn't give up these 5 years, wrote to Mackie, Loud and ... Jules and so on and so on....

My personal dream came true....I get sentimental....sorry... :roll:

I dropped all my other DAW's and will only use Tracktion from now on. This must be love... :P
Lost in Music...

Tracktion rules. I have resided with another indie dev in the mean time ( Fritz, you know who you are) but Tracktion is my home DAW so to speak. And it is good to be home.
Buy Darling Sister's new album "Rise and fall" now! Just send a pm or an email. Visit our myspace page on www.myspace.com/darlingsister for songsamples.

Return to “Tracktion”