Racks and ReWire

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

What up y'all.

Yeah so it only took me a year but I figured the HELL out of racks! So powerful, actually very easy to use once you wrap your head around the concept.

SO. Now that I'm a power user, I wanted to take it to the next level. I ReWire Reason into Tracktion strictly for the drums, I love Re:Drum. But I send each drum sound out through a seperate ReWire channel, kick on 1, snare on 2, clap on 3, etc. I want to put the whole ReWire filter into a rack and then have each of the outputs running into different other filters (compressors, flangers, etc) And then have the whole setup going back to the stereo outs. But when I drag the ReWire Device filter into a rack it only shows stereo outputs, not all of its 64 possible outputs.

Is there a way to access ReWire's additional channels in a rack?

Thanks gentlemen,

Suges

Anyone.

frankly I've never tried it.

I'll give it a go tonight and see what I can find.

I don;t know why only two pins would be showing though, that sounds like a bug.
Someone shot the food. Remember: don't shoot food!

suges wrote:Is there a way to access ReWire's additional channels in a rack?
The rewire filter only sends two channels out, but when you click on it, you can select which two channels to use. So basically you can set the two rewire outputs to use channels 15 and 16 if you'd like for example.

To get access to all of the channels at once, you'd have to assign 32 rewire filters to access each of the channels.. then throw them all in a rack.

hope that helps... :D
ModuLR / Radio

A haaaaaaa!

That DOES help ModuLR, thanks!

Suges

Return to “Tracktion”