Upgrade offer?

Discussion about: tracktion.com
gruberman
KVRist
241 posts since 30 Aug, 2002

Post Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:55 am

Thank you for answering. Now another question :) When does the offer end? Can't seem to find any info on that.
I5-8600K, Focusrite Scarlet Solo v2, Studio One 4 PRO, Maschine Jam, Arturia Keylab 49 Essential.

Alandor
KVRer
4 posts since 14 Aug, 2011

Re: Upgrade offer?

Post Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:49 am

Ok, I finally got to check where the problem was and I have to say it was actually my fault due to the use of ublock origin adblocker. For some reason Tracktion website and store is not compatible with ublock. When I totally disable it I can add the upgrade to the cart.

Thank you very much to all of you for your comments and help. Also want to sincerely apologize to user "Watchful" for doubting of his words as a possibility in the first place. Really sorry man, and thank you again for all the advice and help you have done for all of us in this thread. :)

EDIT: Also want to specially thank "briantracktion" too for personally offering to check the issue. And well, not sure if you guys were aware before about ublock being a cause of issues for your store but if not, now you can be certain of it. :D

Watchful
KVRist
165 posts since 9 Jan, 2018

Post Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:10 am

Alandor wrote:Thank you very much to all of you for your comments and help. Also want to sincerely apologize to user "Watchful" for doubting of his words as a possibility in the first place. Really sorry man, and thank you again for all the advice and help you have done for all of us in this thread. :)
Absolutely no apology is necessary! I assure you my feelings were not hurt. I am however glad you are looking at Waveform 9 and hope to see you using it to its full extent really soon.

zzz00m
KVRAF
1579 posts since 17 Sep, 2016

Post Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:38 am

Alandor wrote:Ok, I finally got to check where the problem was and I have to say it was actually my fault due to the use of ublock origin adblocker. For some reason Tracktion website and store is not compatible with ublock. When I totally disable it I can add the upgrade to the cart.
I also use uBlock Origin, and find that it can break many e-commerce sites and online shopping carts, so I usually just whitelist those sites (one click) when I get to them. No need to completely disable the plugin.

In the case of Tracktion, you get moved over to "marketplace.tracktion.com" when you access "My Account". That is what you need to whitelist in uBO, rather than their main site.
Windows 10; with instruments from Ableton, AIR, Ample Sound, AAS, Cakewalk, IK Multimedia, iZotope, KV331, NI, PreSonus, Seaweed Audio, SONiVOX, TAL, Tracktion, u-he, Way Out Ware, XLN, others...

Alandor
KVRer
4 posts since 14 Aug, 2011

Post Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:00 am

Watchful wrote: Absolutely no apology is necessary! I assure you my feelings were not hurt. I am however glad you are looking at Waveform 9 and hope to see you using it to its full extent really soon.
Great, glad to know. And thanks, me too, really looking forward for that to happen. It was a bit shocking though to realize there is no more 32-bit version for W9 as I still use a lot of 32-bit only plugins but I guess I had to make the jump to 64-bit more sooner than later, haha.
zzz00m wrote:I also use uBlock Origin, and find that it can break many e-commerce sites and online shopping carts, so I usually just whitelist those sites (one click) when I get to them. No need to completely disable the plugin.

In the case of Tracktion, you get moved over to "marketplace.tracktion.com" when you access "My Account". That is what you need to whitelist in uBO, rather than their main site.
Thank you very much for the help and tip, I am sure it will be very useful for many other users too. :)

Watchful
KVRist
165 posts since 9 Jan, 2018

Post Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:38 pm

Alandor wrote:It was a bit shocking though to realize there is no more 32-bit version for W9 as I still use a lot of 32-bit only plugins but I guess I had to make the jump to 64-bit more sooner than later, haha.
With great regret, I moved to 64-bit with T6, because the Korg ARP Odyssey wasn't available as a 64-bit plugin. And... well, to be fair, I didn't miss the 32-bit plug ins very much. Yes, there were times I wish I still had one or two of them, but because I wanted them, not because I needed them for something. At this point, moving to all-64-bit was a very good move for me. I wish you the same luck!

Return to “Tracktion”