trouble time stretching audio

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

im trying to stretch an audio clip. i put it on elastique pro, then hold down the alt key, but when i hover over the right arrow of the track it won't drag. any ideas? thanks.

update: it works only occasionally. is there some setting i'm not clicking on in the program?

Is it possible that you are doing some kind of editing on the audio clip before trying to stretch it ? I ask because I have found that for example if you reverse a clip, you will have to render it before being able to stretch it, this also applies if you have used any clip-fx ( fx tab on the clips header ).

still not working.

i grabbed an audio loop with no effects on it and still doesnt work. last year i had no problem with this feature. now ... nothing. any ideas?? should i just reinstall? say screw it and go to a mac?

Not seen this problem before, this usually works easily and well. There must be something more to this, causing the issue.

If you open a new edit, record some audio, then turn on Elastique Pro on the clip, hold down Alt, and drag the right arrow, nothing happens? What version of Waveform?
"my gosh it's a friggin hardware"

it's the newest version on windows. i have done everything possible.ive used tracktion for years, but it just stopped! i switched to a mac this weekend, and no problems at all! weird, right?

This might sound mental, but is your Alt key definitely working? Like, if you do Alt + Tab in windows, does it show you a list of open programs you can switch between? It's not just that the key itself is bust (esp. if it's on a laptop)?

I've just checked in the 9.3.6 beta, it definitely works, on windows.
"my gosh it's a friggin hardware"

i'll check when i get home. thanks!

well, worked with waveform on my mac, and no problem with timestretching reinstalled on my pc, with a new keyboard, and still won't work!! any body else have any ideas?

fixed it! you have to turn off auto tempo on a track in the track info.

Return to “Tracktion”