Interesting UI

Discussion about: tracktion.com
fde101
KVRist
141 posts since 16 Mar, 2017

Post Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:17 am

Here is a strange behavior I ran into just a moment ago...

I have a worthless little test project I opened which has two tracks on it. I opened it a moment ago and for whatever reason the MIDI editor and mixer panel were both open (I don't normally use the mixer panel but I may have been playing with something previously and left it open... not sure).

Both tracks appeared empty, which I know isn't right, but when I clicked on track 2 an event did open in the MIDI editor.

When I clicked on the "eye" icon and hid the Mixer panel, I now get this:
Screen Shot 2019-09-02 at 06.11.55.png

I checked two other projects and my events were not showing up in those either, and one of those similarly had the mixer open (I am fairly confident I had NOT left it open in that project) and closing the mixer there similarly showed a meter instead over the last track in the project that one has more than two tracks).

I quit Waveform and told it to discard the changes. I need to take care of a few other things and reboot my computer, will report back whether or not this happens again when I re-open the application.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

dRowAudio
KVRian
1493 posts since 30 Dec, 2012

Re: Interesting UI

Post Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:32 am

Click on the "Options" button and then disable the "Show big input level meters" option.

fde101
KVRist
141 posts since 16 Mar, 2017

Re: Interesting UI

Post Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:21 pm

Thanks, it looks like that was it.

Return to “Tracktion”