Rendering tracks effects

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Daniel Pompougnac
KVRian
1419 posts since 15 Dec, 2004 from In a forest , France

Post Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:29 am

Hello,
I 'm using Tracktion 7.
When I render files, I export each track to a separate file, but how export also the send and return effects tracks ?
Thank you for help.

HansP
KVRist
188 posts since 9 Sep, 2017

Re: Rendering tracks effects

Post Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:39 am

a) you may discover some way when you look into how to export bus stems.

b) there are "recorder plugins", some are free, they can write into a WAV the data they can see. so you place that at some point where you need the print. beware lead-in latency, result file may be shorter or longer, so you might introduce a burst signal generator that creates signature markers to explore the accuracy of the time stamps.

Daniel Pompougnac
KVRian

Post Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:02 am

... I think I've not understood. ;-)

terrynoakes
KVRist
385 posts since 7 May, 2007 from Angus,Scotland

Post Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:35 am

If I've understood your question properly,
The only way that I can think of, is to route the outputs of the send and return to another track and record the audio, I would think fully wet.
Then you could blend that back in, I'm assuming you want to import the seperate files into somewhere else.
Make sure you label tracks properly.😃

Daniel Pompougnac
KVRian

Post Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:09 pm

The only way that I can think of, is to route the outputs of the send and return to another track and record the audio, I would think fully wet.
When I use Reaper, for example, the effect tracks are automatically recorded as tracks when I render all the separated tracks.
Why not with Tracktion ? I know Tracktion and Reaper aren't similar, but I thought it's a basic feature...

Return to “Tracktion”