Firstly, we've added a now-required entitlement to ask for mic access which you might need if you've not run earlier versions of Waveform.
Secondly, we're testing out some changes to how graphics are handled on macOS. In short, the UI performance should be much better now, especially on large, HiDPI displays. Please let us know if you notice a difference or if you see any graphical glitches anywhere.
You can grab the download from the BETA tab of the Waveform item in your downloads area on tracktion.com: https://marketplace.tracktion.com/shop/ ... chive?v=10
- macOS: Fixed an issue where a request for microphone access wouldn't be shown, disabling inputs
- Plugins: Add support for plugin parameters with no name
- MIDI: Fixed MIDI step entry with the popout keyboard
- Editing: Added an option in "General Behaviour" to disable the edit cursor and use the transport position instead
- UI: Added new track images
- UI: Improved interface responsiveness on macOS