This has evolved and come closer to being solved over the course of the multiple versions of Tracktion, which we have grown through together, but the following remains.
I'd love to hear your suggestions, corrections, workarounds or questions, if you have any.
It would be life-changing address this.
- Automation point alt drag to select multiple (like clips)
- Clip – Auto-delete overlapping clips – Checkbox
- Separate playhead and editing cursor – Checkbox
- Rack plugins auto-route when added or moved within racks (and/or Right click connects nearest inputs and outputs of dragged plugin)
- Undo History - popup over undo button and/or undo history window
- Routing to multiple destinations via the track routing panel
- Returns/Sends at Zero Latency
- Folders and submix busses nesting improperly
- Copy auto locked items via ctrl drag causing daw to hang
- Sidechain inputs not passing through from a bus track that has multiple tracks routed to it