Loading movie?

Discussion about: tracktion.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thanks for the software, ASJ! Also thanks for the helpful info. :!:

FYI, we've added a new video playback engine in Waveform 11 using Jadeo which should be much better than the current video playback method.

That's great news.

Ok, im on Win10, i use Any Converter Video, i convert all my videos to AVI, CODEC: x264. AUDIO CODEC: pcm, i have no problems playing the movie in Waveform

I am using Waveform 11 on a Mac running Catalina. After loading up Waveform, I go to Movies in the settings menu, Set video file, I then select a video file. I chose a cellphone video in the mp4 format. I clicked okay to select. The video pops open in full screen. I then right clicked on the video and selected viewing the video at a quarter of the size which now looks much better in Waveform environment. When I click anywhere in the waveform main screen, and hit the play button, the movie plays as well as the cursor line. So, there doesn't seem to be a problem working with my video. I just picked a sound I want and then recorded some audio while my video played. I can quickly navigate back to anywhere in the timeline and the video goes to that particular spot.

The only thing that didn't play, at first, was the audio from the original video. It was only after waiting a few minutes (I am guessing my computer is loading up the sound from video) that the sound from the video came up and then I was able to play along while hearing the speaking in the video.

Return to “Tracktion”