F'em

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

We are hoping this month - we keep having really good feature ideas that we want to add prior to release. We have been working with an awesome collection of sound designers broadly split into two groups - contemporary and classic - so there’s a broad variety of patches from Reese bass, screaming leads and all the vintage styles too.

It’s such a fun synth, I’m sure you guys are gonna love it!!
Tracktion Software Corporation

Of that I am sure too. I already love Biotek 2 and its interface, so this will be like I finally got my FS1r - but better. Good luck with the final polishing and do send out an email to all Biotek 2 users once you release this new one. Dying to get my hands on it. Any intro pricing planned at all?

TSC wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 10:55 pm We are hoping this month - we keep having really good feature ideas that we want to add prior to release. We have been working with an awesome collection of sound designers broadly split into two groups - contemporary and classic - so there’s a broad variety of patches from Reese bass, screaming leads and all the vintage styles too.

I know just the basics of it from that video where Wolfram talks about it, but do you have any hints for us as to any of the cool new features (even just one feature will do :wink: ) that they're adding?

TSC wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 10:55 pm We are hoping this month - we keep having really good feature ideas that we want to add prior to release. We have been working with an awesome collection of sound designers broadly split into two groups - contemporary and classic - so there’s a broad variety of patches from Reese bass, screaming leads and all the vintage styles too.

Any word on this f-ing thing? :)
Softsynth addict and electronic music enthusiast.
"Destruction is the work of an afternoon. Creation is the work of a lifetime."

Greenstorm33 wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:21 pm

Any word on this f-ing thing? :)
Notice, how they only specified the month and not the year?

Sneaky! :hihi:

Seriously though, take all the time you need to make a great synth, Tracktion. I'm looking forward to this synth, but I can wait. :)

I'm involved with photography & audio. For more info, take a look at my site:
GlenVision.com

We are definitely in labor right now - and yes, you need the image of Wolfram with his legs up in the birthing position in your head for easter weekend :)
Tracktion Software Corporation

TSC wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:01 pm We are definitely in labor right now - and yes, you need the image of Wolfram with his legs up in the birthing position in your head for easter weekend :)
There's responses I was expecting and then there's this. At least we know it's coming :hyper:

Easter Weekend is almost over, yet I haven't seen any new updates or anything...

I'm wondering if they decided to postpone the release until the "40% off everything in store" sale is over.

Ok. There will be Orthodox Easter at beginning of May.

Is it too early to say roughly how much F'em will cost?

I don't expect an exact price yet. Any sort of rough estimate would be helpful. :)
I'm involved with photography & audio. For more info, take a look at my site:
GlenVision.com

McLilith wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:41 pm Is it too early to say roughly how much F'em will cost?

I don't expect an exact price yet. Any sort of rough estimate would be helpful. :)
I'm guessing it'll be around the price of their other softsynths, with an introductory price like Hyperion. But I might may be totally wrong. I hope it's not too long before we find out.
I wish I could sing as well as the voices inside my head...

http://www.cdbaby.com/darkvictory

Wolfram must be very knackered by now - how long can he keep up being in labor?

Xil's Lab have just released an FM synth (KaoX) which is vying for my money instead.

Hi,
Dunc wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:54 pm which is vying for my money instead.
iLok: no chance here,
horst

Return to “Tracktion”