Waveform 11.1.0 is available as beta

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

A lot has changed since release, thought it was time to finally bump the version number.

Just one fix, but it was affecting a lot of people:
11.1.0:
- Bugs: Fixed VST3 synths losing their MIDI input when rendering

Ooooh... Is that what was happening? First test here is a success. I had made an edit with 8 VST3 synths each playing one note. Now all of them render their note and come back still running.

Thank you!
the old free version may not work boots successfully on new generations of computers, instruments, and hardware

Yes! this one is a BIG fix, thanks!

Hi,

I'm not seeing 11.1.0 in either the Tracktion Downloads Manager or in the downloads section of the Tracktion website.
How are you guys accessing the latest version?

G.
Making Bitpop music....
Tracktion Waveform 11 under Ubuntu 20.04.
ROC CUbe Ryzen 3400G - 32GB RAM, 2xSSD, Integrated Radeon RC Vega 11 GPU
Yamaha USB Mixing Station, Mackie Reference Monitors & Axiom A.I.R 32 controller.

It's still a beta, so it takes some effort to get. Got to the downloads in your account on the Tracktion website, choose Individual Installers and then WAVEFORM 11. There is a small BETA link at its top right.
the old free version may not work boots successfully on new generations of computers, instruments, and hardware

Hmmm.
Checked and it's not there for me. Perhaps the CDN for their website hasn't propagated yet.....

:/
Making Bitpop music....
Tracktion Waveform 11 under Ubuntu 20.04.
ROC CUbe Ryzen 3400G - 32GB RAM, 2xSSD, Integrated Radeon RC Vega 11 GPU
Yamaha USB Mixing Station, Mackie Reference Monitors & Axiom A.I.R 32 controller.

gavindi wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:28 am Hmmm.
Checked and it's not there for me. Perhaps the CDN for their website hasn't propagated yet.....

I have PM'd you a command to run if you are on a linux system that will download the required BETA

gavindi wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:28 am Hmmm.

It's in archive, not in beta

You can always get the latest beta here: https://marketplace.tracktion.com/downl ... chive?v=11

That sounds like the bug that was breaking Spitfire Labs VST3. Excellent fix.

Return to “Tracktion”