Toned Max v3.0.9 - Dynamic EQ Band is unresponsive on opening of a saved session in Live 11.0.5

Official support for: lvcaudio.com
KVRer
22 posts since 20 Feb, 2021 from New Zealand

Post Mon Jul 19, 2021 8:36 pm

When I reopen a previously saved session the positive dynamic eq band I've set isn't responding correctly. It's always on and the dB readout underneath the threshold metering appears in red, even though my track is peaking at -18 dBFS.

Sound still passes through the plugin, I'm able to make static and dynamic eq moves on new and other bands with the desired effect.

Reloading the preset I've made doesn't help. I'm having to delete the plugin, add a new instance of it, and load the preset to get it working again every time I open the session. I'm using the VST2 version.

Is this a bug or am I missing something?

See a screenshot attached:
Screen Shot 2021-07-20 at 4.31.02 PM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
macOS Mojave 10.14.6
Ableton Live 11.0.5
http://www.amnesiajones.com

KVRist
451 posts since 1 May, 2006 from lancaster, pa

Post Tue Jul 20, 2021 2:40 am

Can you do me a favor? Can you right-click on the preset menu (i.e., where it says the preset name at the top) and select copy preset to clipboard. Then you can paste the preset in a reply or in a PM. If I have your exact preset, I think it will help me debug.

KVRer

Topic Starter

22 posts since 20 Feb, 2021 from New Zealand

Post Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:40 am

Sure thing, hope it helps:

Toned-MAX_v3ClipboardPreset:{Heavy De-Esser}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
macOS Mojave 10.14.6
Ableton Live 11.0.5
http://www.amnesiajones.com

Return to “LVC-Audio”