Limited-MAX and Limited-Z updates and sale

Official support for: lvcaudio.com
random_id
KVRist
318 posts since 1 May, 2006 from lancaster, pa

Post Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:44 am

Both Limited-MAXand Limited-Z have been updated to versions 1.1.0. I will keep this brief, and focus on what it important.

1. Limited-Z gets a new limiter mode: Vintage Bus. This features very different timing and internal settings compared to the other modes, and can be useful as "glue" for buses. This new mode works for both free and paid versions of Limited-Z.

2. For paid users, both plugins get updated oversampling modes. First, all oversampling has been optimized. Second, both plugins have a new Minimum phase oversampling mode (for all those against linear phase). Finally, Limited-MAX gets 16x rate for Linear, Minimum, and Zero phase oversampling modes.

3. Both plugins are on sale until August 15th. Limited-MAX is only $34.95, and Limited-Z is $19.95.

There are other changes and enhancements, but those are the big ones.

MogwaiBoy
KVRAF
2733 posts since 26 Nov, 2015 from Way Downunder

Re: Limited-MAX and Limited-Z updates and sale

Post Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:37 pm

I have Limited-MAX - rocks! Just bought HotPhuzz recently.

On a side note, you should donate Limited-MAX to this guy, so they can run it through their testing:
https://www.saintpid.se/en/isp-true-peak-limiters-test/

At the moment they have Limited-Z in the test lineup, with the worst score! I know LVC deserves a better chance with Limited-MAX (better oversampling, ISP detection).

pekbro
KVRAF
1968 posts since 29 Sep, 2010 from Maui

Post Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:41 am

So I noticed if I load Limited-Z 2.0.0 into the latest versions of FL Studio or Reaper,
the plugin appears to continuously increase the DAW's Ram usages roughly by 1 mb
every couple seconds. It does this even with no other plugins loaded and no audio playing.

Is this by design? Sure seems like a memory leak.

Win 8.1 64, latest 64 bit build of limited - z...

-Cheers

*sry didn't notice this was an old thread...

random_id
KVRist
318 posts since 1 May, 2006 from lancaster, pa

Post Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:45 am

Hey, good catch.
I have been debugging and found 2 small leaks that are probably the cause. I will do more testing, but should have another build uploaded to the website soon.

pekbro
KVRAF

Post Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:22 am

random_id wrote:Hey, good catch.
I have been debugging and found 2 small leaks that are probably the cause. I will do more testing, but should have another build uploaded to the website soon.
Excellent, thanks!

VariKusBrainZ
KVRAF
8128 posts since 16 Dec, 2002

Post Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:57 am

Did I read somewhere Limited-Z is free for Limited-MAX licence owners?

pekbro
KVRAF

Post Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:17 pm

Any status on that update to Limited-Z to fix the memory leak? I've been watching
for a new version.

Thanks...

Return to “LVC-Audio”