Analog Lab 2 nks

Official support for: arturia.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,
I have Analog Lab 2 and a Komplete Kontrol S25, I can't afford to upgrade to V Collection and it seems that I can't avail of NKS integration without forking out a bunch of cash.
I was wondering if there is any chance NKS will become available for folk like me?
I can't seem to find an answer anywhere, please excuse if it's a dumb question or has been answered elsewhere.
Any help or pointers toward relevant info would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks. D

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
Dave, did you know there is now an Analog lab 2 NKS pack available? someone has gone through all the presets and made NKFS versions which can be loaded into the users section of Komplete Kontrol https://www.dropbox.com/sh/h4tvgrq8avmh ... Fc7-a?dl=0 (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/h4tvgrq8avmhdoj/AAB_ABlKwXsCYFwBW_k5Fc7-a?dl=0)

DaveTone wrote:Hi,
I have Analog Lab 2 and a Komplete Kontrol S25, I can't afford to upgrade to V Collection and it seems that I can't avail of NKS integration without forking out a bunch of cash.
I was wondering if there is any chance NKS will become available for folk like me?
I can't seem to find an answer anywhere, please excuse if it's a dumb question or has been answered elsewhere.
Any help or pointers toward relevant info would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks. D

Holy cow! Whoever is the person who made those NKS packs is a God! I am using Komplete Kontrol, and I too wanted to have Analog Lab 2 in NKS ready form. And thanks to the person who took the trouble to pull those presets together, I was able to get packs also for both Novation Bass Station and xPand2. I tried them, and they all worked beautifully. This is sure to be a great time-saver. So again, thank you whoever put them together!

Oh! And big ups to Overload25 for sharing that link!

How exactly do you use these NKS presets when using Komplete Kontrol?

I have a Komplete Kontrol S61 (Mk1) and I have noticed that Analog Lab doesn't show up in my Kontrol browser...how do you use these zipped presets?

Thanks in advance if anyone can offer any guidance...

Return to “Arturia”