Switch with 3 positions on Mini-V - Help me to understand the manual

Official support for: arturia.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

From Mini-V 3 manual:
The switch corresponding to the external signal has three positions. The first disconnects this input from the mixer. The second position connects the output of the Mini V to the mixer. This allows, thanks to the particular distortion brought by the overload circuit, to obtain a typical sound. The third connects the external input to the mixer.
Which switch is that? Soft Clip? It seems to be only On and Off values. External? It seems to me only On and Out values.

BTW, the Legato switch, in the left has 3 positions: On, Off and Glide. From UI perspective, a switch that screams On and Off on screen but have 3 alternatives is a total fail IMHO.

There's a way to use feedback (like in Monark) in Mini-V?

Ouch, there's Off, Out and On on this switch. :dog:

In the context of preceding paragraphs, it sounds like its the switch 'connected to' the External Input Volume on the mixer. If that's not 3-position, though...
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

whyterabbyt wrote:In the context of preceding paragraphs, it sounds like its the switch 'connected to' the External Input Volume on the mixer. If that's not 3-position, though...
yes, but it has 3 positions :S

The last switch from the left has Legato Off, Legato On and Legato Glide. And the switch on the middle has On, Out and Off.

:party:

Return to “Arturia”