Advice needed for installation of V Collection 5 on Win 7 32 bit

Official support for: arturia.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just bought V Collection 5 and I want to install it on my Win 7 32 bit pc. I know 32 bit is no longer supported, but the older installers for the 32 bit plugins are still available for download, so it should still be possible to install and active them om my pc, right?

Using the version 1.7.2.905 ASC doesn't work, I guess because it says 'V 1.7.1 Drop of 32 bits support' in the release notes. So I installed version 1.5.1.721 instead, but when connected to the Internet, the ASC immediately updates to version 1.7.2.905 again. Is there a way to prevent the ASC from automatically updating? If so, when running version 1.5.1.721, will the ASC download and install the latest 32 bit versions of the included plugins or will it download and try to install the latest versions being the 64 bit ones and therefore abort installation? When disconnected, the ASC gives me the option of offline activation.

How do I proceed? Should I download all latest 32 bit installers of the separate plugins myself, then install the plugins first, and finally activate them by using the offline activation file?

Btw should I be able to use the V2 plugins with a V Collection 5 license or just the V1 plugins?

Lotuz2019 wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:33 am Btw should I be able to use the V2 plugins with a V Collection 5 license or just the V1 plugins?
It seems to be a mix of V1 and V2 plugins. What I find strange is that when you have a license for a V2 plugin, this doesn't automatically mean the V1 plugin will also work.

It takes quite a while, but I'm getting there eventually by trying the installers from new to old. Installation on my Win 10 64 bit laptop went so much easier, but I'm not ready yet to go 64 bit on my music pc.

Return to “Arturia”