Analog Lab 4. No Multi Presets , only individuals

Official support for: arturia.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

got this weird preset browser issue in Analog Lab 4,
Browser Shows all the presets for Synth, Piano and Organ Categories,
but for “multi“ it shows just one one preset.
I reinstalled Analog Lab, but still same issue.

Hi Pluton,

Sorry to read about the troubles faced.

This is indeed a quite strange issue.
  • Could you please try the following suggestion ?
To update the preset index you need to delete a specific temp file called "db.db3".

MAC: /Library/Arturia/Presets

WIN: C:\ProgramData\Arturia\Presets

If you have not enabled the display of hidden folders please go to your file explorer -> display -> check "show hidden folders"

Alternatively, you should be also able to directly copy/paste the path indicated above in your Windows File browser address bar.

Once this file is deleted, the preset list will be updated on software opening.
  • If any problem persists, make sure that the Multi Presets folder do clearly contain the expected multi presets, if not make sure to try to uninstall/reinstall it one more time:
MAC: /Library/Arturia/Presets/Analog Lab 4/Factory/Factory

WIN: C:\ProgramData\Arturia\Presets\Analog Lab 4\Factory\Factory

Keep me informed if this solves your issue !

Best Regards

thank you so much for quick reply.
I'll try that soon.
how many MULTI presets should be showing ( if I only have Factory library) ?

guillaume arturia wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:41 am
  • Could you please try the following suggestion ?
To update the preset index you need to delete a specific temp file called "db.db3".

MAC: /Library/Arturia/Presets

WIN: C:\ProgramData\Arturia\Presets

If you have not enabled the display of hidden folders please go to your file explorer -> display -> check "show hidden folders"

Alternatively, you should be also able to directly copy/paste the path indicated above in your Windows File browser address bar.

Once this file is deleted, the preset list will be updated on software opening.
  • If any problem persists, make sure that the Multi Presets folder do clearly contain the expected multi presets, if not make sure to try to uninstall/reinstall it one more time:
MAC: /Library/Arturia/Presets/Analog Lab 4/Factory/Factory

WIN: C:\ProgramData\Arturia\Presets\Analog Lab 4\Factory\Factory
Hi there, I have the same problem. I followed your instructions (after trying a re-install), deleted the db.db3 file, but to no avail. The multi presets are seen in the preset folder. I have a total of 72 (!) Factory presets. I used to have hundreds, 600 iirc. This probably happened a few days ago when I downloaded an update from the Arturia Software Center.

Happened to me the exact same thing. I downloaded the update and had to deactivate and reactivate my license because it did not recognize it. When I finally managed to get in the software, it only shows 72 presets. I tried to reinstall it several times, and I deleted that temp file, but nothing happenes..

The same thing here, only 72 presets. I delete db.db3 file few times and still no more presets, reinstall or uninstall and install one more time is not working. I using mac with OS Catalina.

Windows 10 Home. Also uninstalled and reinstalled several times. No luck.

Exact same problem here :( ... Please help

I have the exact same problem please help

The latest update fixed the missing presets. However, I cannot download/install presets from the sound kits. I have all the free ones, and I seem to have lost them. Analog lab says I own them, but the patches are gone, and, as I said, they won't download/install.

Return to “Arturia”