Can I Upgrade After a License Transfer?

Official support for: arturia.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm tempted by a cheap Jupiter V (version 3) license transfer I've been offered. But version 4 is the latest. If I buy it am I entitled to the latest version or stuck with the version I paid for/transferred? If I am, how would that work?

(By entitled, I mean free, without having to pay to uograde to the latest version of the entire V collection)
THanks

Jup v4 is a different software ; you may ask your seller if his arturia account shows a discount price for V4 ; he is the better informed.
It seems that when it launched the upgrade cost from v3 to v4 was 29$, but this may have been a discount :
viewtopic.php?t=557509

This has nothing to do with V Collection, V collection is a package like NI Komplete ; you could still buy only a Kontakt upgrade if you own an old Komplete.
Hope i've understood your doubts.

So you're saying Jup 4 and Jup 3 are, for all intents and purposes, two differnet products? The first is not an upgrade of/for the second?

my only point is that it's not free 🙂
Your point was how to get from v3 to v4 ?
Sorry, i don't know jup v3, nor jup v4, only used some other v collection softs, so i can't tell how different they are.

thanks, I'll give tha a miss then.

Return to “Arturia”