Problems setting up Keylab61 with Waveform (Tracktion)

Official support for: arturia.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi guys and girls,

I have just bought a Keylab61 and have started working with it in Waveform DAW. Overall pretty impressed so far.

I have run into a little problem when configuring the midi keyboard in the DAW. There is a function called "midi learn" where I can click on DAW elements and then the same on the keyboard to link them, so I can control stuff via the midi keyboard instead of the computer keyboard.

I was able to link some things like volume and pan but not the transport buttons (play, stop, record). Anyone has an idea what I am doing wrong?

TIA
Chris

Hi Chris.

Like you, i cannot map the transport buttons - but unlike you, i cannot map anything else using midi learn - When i press it, and choose a function i want to map, then i press the key/turn the nob/or move the fader of whatever key i like to use from keylab essential, then nothing happens. Just waiting for an input. The only thing working is the actual keys (notes). Everything else is not working at all. How did you get it to register your keypresses when its waiting for the input you want.

Hope Arturia guys can help us out. I would very much like to have everything working, otherwise there's no point of having all these controls.

Have you guys worked it out? I have the 49 and my transport controls and pretty much everything else is working. I can take screenshots if you like.

Check your settings in Midi Control Center. Select "Mackie" wherever that choice is. In Waveform, under Control Surfaces, don't pick Keylab, pick... Whatever the other choice is for Arturia. Sorry, not at my PC right now.

Feel free to pm me.

Return to “Arturia”