Concert Brass 2 - you need this!

Official support for: kirkhunterstudios.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi all,

I've owned KH products for many years now, and have used the Diamond Orch TVEC4 brass sections pretty much exclusively for various projects.

But, I just got the 'Concert Brass 2' up and running. Damn...I knew they were great sounding from the demos, but they're really fantastic.

Could have used these over the years many times since they've been available!!!!

And on sale for only $49, which is like giving them away.

If you've been happy with the brass you have, you might end up changing your mind once you get hold of 'Concert Brass 2'.

Life's too short to have other thin sounding brass libraries that are a PITA to use.

Get KH 'Concert Brass 2' before they're gone!

Is Concert Brass 2 really that good? I recently got KH Diamond and the one thing I'm not too crazy on is the horns, I can hear what sounds like phase artifacts on some dynamic levels so I'm skeptical but it might be worth a try. There's not very many demos of it.
KH Diamond is great and well worth the 100bucks if anyone's on the edge about it.

Is there really no news about an end date? If it were still available at the end of June I'd get it for sure.

I think Concert Brass 2 is the perfect compliment to the Diamond Orchestra. I've gotten tons of mileage out of the TVEC3 Trumpet section, but CB2 is super.

How well does it do rips in comparison to Diamond brass and is there any rip down articulations?

Return to “Kirk Hunter Studios”