Kirnu - Cream Pre-Release

Official support for: kirnuarp.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

VitaminD wrote:Question though: On Cream can we increase or decrease the GUI size? If not, are you working on that?
Same question:
Is Cream's GUI scalable or comes it with different sized skins?

Another question:
Is Cream tested and fully working with Studio One?
It`s not a bug... it`s a feature!

plauto wrote:Hi guys, it seems that the paste function does not work, someone can verify this. :help:
Cream has several copy/paste functionalities, so please provide a bit more exact information (also host and os).

Looks real cool!

Yes kirnu 1 is great been waiting for this.
Possible bug??
I have been playing around after install and I cant get the octave knob to change the notes ( gate/swing/trans/rate work fine) ie when I input 1 note or a 3 note chord the arp just plays those notes does not play 1/2/3/4/5 octave higher again
Using reaper win xp 32 bit

Just double checking since there isn't a demo for download; there is a 64-bit version for windows available?

Bought it right away, no brainer for me ; oh yes oh yes !
Thank you for this wonderful plugin !

Best,

Rob.
Rob van Hees

manducator wrote:Just double checking since there isn't a demo for download; there is a 64-bit version for windows available?
Yes, there is a 64bit version available!

RexXx wrote:
VitaminD wrote:Question though: On Cream can we increase or decrease the GUI size? If not, are you working on that?
Same question:

Another question:
Is Cream tested and fully working with Studio One?
Works fine here.

cwig wrote:
RexXx wrote:Is Cream tested and fully working with Studio One?
Works fine here.
Thanks, cwig!
It`s not a bug... it`s a feature!

PepeLopez wrote:
manducator wrote:Just double checking since there isn't a demo for download; there is a 64-bit version for windows available?
Yes, there is a 64bit version available!
Thanks PepeLopez!

RexXx wrote:
Same question:

Yes, Inquiring minds want to know. :hihi:

Same experience here with the AU version. Didn't realize it was not yet available -- rereading the web page, it does state VST. Might help to clearly indicate AU not yet available or coming later.

Update:

Arto has updated the webpage to indicate more clearly, the non availability of an AU version at this time...

Thanks for doing that..

I am now quite happy to wait for the AU version to be released, as it has been confirmed by Arto that there will be an AU version of Cream in the near'ish future.

Great customer service and quick responses to my questions/comments...

Thank you Arto!

Is the 29€ normal price still valid?

I just bought this hoping to take advantage of the intro price and now I am regretting it big time. Studio One 2.5 can't read this VST for whatever reason, neither in 32 or 64 bit versions. Definitely would have been nice to have a demo so that I could have tested it first. Will this be fixed soon? and if not, might I get a refund under these special circumstances? You should consider adding me to your beta list.

Return to “Kirnu”