Cream 1.0.3 released

Official support for: kirnuarp.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello,

A new version Kirnu Cream v1.0.3 has been released.
Please use the download link you received in your confirmation mail to download it.
If the downloaded file is the old version please clear your browser cache and try again.

Cream 1.0.3

- Improved behavior when host transport is in loop mode
- Improved odd notes behavior
- Fixed: Inconsistent PLAY ORDER for adjacent notes: http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 721b13e1b6
- Fixed: 1.0.2 broke something in arp timing: http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=381830

-Kirnu Dev Team

Thanks for the update :)

Thanx, will try.

Is the demo being updated as well?

Thanks. Appreciate the quick bug fixes :)

The timing seems to be more solid.

BUT..the Cubase 7 swing bug is still here.

The timing is O.K. so far for live edit but Track Recordings will not play.
Testet on Cubase v7.0.4 and Reaper v4.402.

Sorry,i've forgot to thank....
Win7_x32|ASUS P5Q Deluxe|Intel Dual Core E8500,3.2GHz,4GB|AMD 6850,1GB|RME Fireface UCX|Steinberg MR816csx|Cubase7|Reaper|Triton Extreme|Radias|Motif-Rack XS|Access VirusTI2|Lexicon MX400|MicroQ|Electribe EMX1|Kaoss Pad3...for nothing ;-D

Im getting no output while playback transport is enabled in ableton 9.05b1x64 - win7x64

I can play fine as long as transport isnt running, the arp functions as normal. Once I hit play though, any notes going in to kirnu dont trigger anything, I dont see the arp running at all and get no output to the synth I've directed it to. After a loop sometimes I will get the original midi output, i.e. if I have 2bars of one long note I will hear the actual long note instead of the arp

As a test I swapped kirnu for cthulhu and cthulhu worked fine, so so far it doesnt appear to be anything with the live9 update itself

-edit
As a sanity check on myself just opened up live, installed 1.02 on top of 1.03, loaded up cream, it played fine. Removed that instance, installed 1.03, loaded up cream (and checked it was 1.03), and that one did not work with transport running. So its definitely a change going between the 2
Last edited by ezelkow1 on Sat May 25, 2013 3:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

hmmmm, yeah not functioning in REAPER. It's passing midi through but it's unusable right now. It's not arpeggiating and at best it just passes through the midi untouched.

I will say this though: If I hold down a note with my mouse in REAPER's piano roll, it will arpeggiate that one note.

Virtual keyboard also causes it to arpeggiate.

Thanks for these speedy bug fixes and updates. each version gets stronger and more stable.
"..What is simple, is simply seen.."

version 1.0.3 has a issue in fl studio in patternmode.
version 1.0.2 was ok, it plays continuous
if a pattern comes to its end and start at note one, kirnu stops playing.
with holdmode too. i tryed to fit the patternlengh in kirnu (16steps) it stop also. :help:
The good old 80s never come back
a old FLStudio nerd

Architeuthis wrote:hmmmm, yeah not functioning in REAPER. It's passing midi through but it's unusable right now. It's not arpeggiating and at best it just passes through the midi untouched.

I will say this though: If I hold down a note with my mouse in REAPER's piano roll, it will arpeggiate that one note.

Virtual keyboard also causes it to arpeggiate.
*Edit: It seems it is broken.

Steve

Yep just want to confirm I'm using 64 bit. I tried 4.33 and latest version 4.402 and they both exhibit the same behavior. However, I am able to get cream to be fully functional if I play it using the virtual midi keyboard. So it does arpeggiate normally with more than one note held at a time. So something is wrong with how cream is reading REAPER's transport playback... or something.

Btw, a little off-topic, but Kirnu Cream was reviewed in the lates Computer Music mag issue, and got a 9/10 rating. :clap:

ezelkow1 wrote:Im getting no output while playback transport is enabled in ableton 9.05b1x64 - win7x64

I can play fine as long as transport isnt running, the arp functions as normal. Once I hit play though, any notes going in to kirnu dont trigger anything, I dont see the arp running at all and get no output to the synth I've directed it to. After a loop sometimes I will get the original midi output, i.e. if I have 2bars of one long note I will hear the actual long note instead of the arp

As a test I swapped kirnu for cthulhu and cthulhu worked fine, so so far it doesnt appear to be anything with the live9 update itself

-edit
As a sanity check on myself just opened up live, installed 1.02 on top of 1.03, loaded up cream, it played fine. Removed that instance, installed 1.03, loaded up cream (and checked it was 1.03), and that one did not work with transport running. So its definitely a change going between the 2
same here; the arp is stopping if i start playback: with Ableton 9.04, 9.05, Cubase 7.03 and Studio One 2.52 (all in 32 and 64 bit and on a mac OSX 10.8.3 )

Return to “Kirnu”