some small;) update-wishes

Official support for: kirnuarp.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

some small;) update-wishes

a catanya-like libary with really usefull patterns, behind typically arp-runnings.
btw: the possibility to change patterns during running the host with the arrow buttons/keys or even better with a dedicated CC (plz not the PC, i use it for change the synth-presets behind).
also there should be the option to set static "global" settings, which are NOT reflected by pattern-change, like key/scale, CC-out settings/chord memory, hold or not, knob settings, vel-mode...

cream occupied the space-key (when in focuss) in live 904. why??? its an unused key inside cream and in live this is an importand key (run/stop).
and when live runs there are lot of things in cream forbidden (changing presets/chordmemory via arrows, changing the mapping...)
thats really nasty. plz fix that.

there should be a global reset on pattern (option) or a global loop-lenght. if i need special looplenghts for selected tabs, i can use the tab-loopline. so this reset on pattern? which sense makes it now?

bypass for tabs. directly on the tab-buttons (via doubleclik and GLOBAL specified CCs).
and btw: more overview. the tabs should allways indicate if datas in it or not, and which status they have (running or bypassed).
also the SEQ-tab should be the second.

a specialized lenght/chord-modus with a piano-roll-matrix.
here you can set the lenght for individual "notes" like in piano-matrix.
the SEQ-tab has 8 lanes. in this mode the first lane means the deepest note (from the midi-clip or playing keybord) the second the next-deepest and so on.
if your chord has less than 8 notes (that should happen;) the SEQ lanes works in wrap-mode where the highaer lanes start again with lowest, next-deepest and output the it one octave higher.
in a 4 notes-chord you get 2 octaves of output, in a triad the orign octave, one complete octave higher and 2 lanes for the deepest and next deepest 2 octaves higher.

two small things: an undo-function and that the paste to all works without extra copy-order before.

shure i forgett ST, but thats for now.
i guess the 5th wish could take some time to implement, 3&4&6 maybe easier to code.
the priority is 1 & 2 - i really really hope it will come soon.

EDIT: played some minutes again - what i had forget:

copy/paste for patterns between presets (current the clipboard seems ereased after preset-change)

color-indicator for the main-parts (1-4) and the corressponding patterns, knobs, etc.
i guess it could help in more complex settings to dont get confused.
also a bypass for the mainparts.

Return to “Kirnu”