Once a month developer visits would be nice!

Official support for: kirnuarp.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

It's been quite a while since I've seen a post from the developer.

There are a lot of posts which have never had replies.

Sure, this isn't a full-time job or source of income ... but if you cannot be actively involved, it would be nice to simply say so and show up at least once a month to let folks know what's happening.

Others' thoughts?

Como
Help! I've fallen up and can't get down!

Win7 x64 Dual Dualcore Xeon 3.0 Ghz 16 GB Ram. Cubase 6, RapidComposer, BIAB, Abelton 6, Acid Pro 6,Roland XV5080 & Super JD, E-Mu CS PX7, Korg Radias R and MI-EX R, ASR-X Turbo, UAD 2 Quads, stuff.

actually i think updates have been moving along quite timely. be patient.
"..What is simple, is simply seen.."

Well, both of you are kinda right, actually.

I don't think poking their nose in every now and then would be a terrible idea for the developers. Even if they're swamped and this is a part-time gig, it really isn't a huge time-hog to do so. It's partially just symbolic; even short responses would at least say they're there, and still enthusiastic for the project, etc.

It's a balance, though, because questions with complicated answers can take a lot of time. Maybe a short sort of "we're looking into it" or "thanks for the idea" answer, or something along those lines, would work to keep the time expenditure to a minimum. Also, this is an English-language forum and perhaps that's a bit of a problem. There are always a lot of unexpected difficulties when one actually goes into biz for one's self, everybody has different strengths and it's REALLY hard to be able to code AND promote AND manage the money (what there is of it) AND show up on the forums and all the other weird stuff one never thought about. I empathize. But yeah, it's good to post every now and then to let people know there's somebody there. People have seen LOTS of varporware happen over the years.

I just have to think that a plugin this well thought-out is something the developers are enthusiastic about. And anyway, I'm enjoying Cream. At least the parts I've been able to figure out so far! :D

Cheers all.

8)

Return to “Kirnu”