Midi Program Change

Official support for: kirnuarp.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Seems the most essential midi control part is missing..the ability to change a preset pattern. Say I want to switch between a Trance Pattern to Bass Pattern.

And you've got several stored and working at your keyboard, you don't want to jump between clicking on that DAW then on the VST, clicking right left, then playing keyboard.Time-consuming. A midi control would be superior.

Once you implement this, I'll be a customer and buy, but it's limiting right now.

Hi,

the midi control zone is available on C0-B1, pattern changes are on C1-B1.
Midi control is not available in the CreamCM but in the full version!

Click on "Settings" (below the preset name) and "Enable Midi note names", then you should see text in your piano roll ( as long as your daw is supporting that).

No, I'm talking about changing the "PRESET". On Kirnu Cream, do you see the left and right arrows below the PRESET and AUTHOR name? I want to scroll through those presets with a midi command, atm, I don't care about changing an individual note.

I actually purchased to see if this was possibly a feature you needed to have a registered copy for. But it doesn't work. I should be able to Configure my Ableton Rack and see a midi message when that PRESET is changed.

Am I missing something? If not, I'll probably ask for a refund. Or maybe this is in the works...

Next 1.2 version will include preset change during playback and via Control Zone keys.
There also will be simple Control Zone editor (text file :)) so everyone can customise their Control Zones.

-Arto

**Bump**

Please contac the support at support/at/kirnuarp.com !

Kirnu wrote:Next 1.2 version will include preset change during playback and via Control Zone keys.
There also will be simple Control Zone editor (text file :)) so everyone can customise their Control Zones.

-Arto
Will this include the ability to disable all control zones? :hyper:

powermat wrote:
Kirnu wrote:Next 1.2 version will include preset change during playback and via Control Zone keys.
Will this include the ability to disable all control zones? :hyper:
It will be possible to disable the control zone in the next version.

I did on 11/14/14, with no reply.

I asked for either a refund or an update about when this feature would be implemented. It's been a while...

Originally the email said I would be provided a refund, but that never occurred.

Please contact the support at support/at/kirnuarp.com
I can't find mails from you regarding that issue, so please send that mail again.

Return to “Kirnu”