Kirnu start xmas sale! Get Cream for just €29 !

Official support for: kirnuarp.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Every year most plugin developer start their xmas sale on “black friday” or start of December. It’s hard to choose what to buy because there are too many products to choose from.

We want to relax your shopping trip and starting our xmas sale right NOW!
Get the full version of Cream for just €29 until 6th of January 2015 at www.kirnuarp.com

How about a bigger discount for CreamCM users?

It seems we already have 75% of the functionality, maybe you could provide a special half price discount code to use during checkout for us to upgrade to the full version?

iDesignSound wrote:How about a bigger discount for CreamCM users?
why would getting a version for free entitle you to a bigger discount?
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

As I said, we already own most of the functionality. It seems a small upgrade fee would make good sense.

I'd certainly feel happy to "upgrade" to unlock features. The current price is for the full version not an upgrade price.

iDesignSound wrote:The current price is for the full version not an upgrade price.
The current price of €29 is a bargain imho...

I doubt the developer saw it as a good marketing strategy to generously make 75% of the functionality available in a free version and then charge €9 for the missing 25%.

iDesignSound wrote:As I said, we already own most of the functionality.
And you got it for nothing.
It seems a small upgrade fee would make good sense.
So you want to get something cheaper than other people who didnt get the free thing in the first place? And even though its currently discounted anyway, you want it cheaper than that? That's kinda greedy.

@whyterabbyt Didn't I ban you from my site a couple of years back for trolling?

@lnikj 9 euro would be a bit silly now wouldn't it. Half price was my suggestion.

@kirnu If you would consider an upgrade price for CM users then that would be great. I'm guessing there's quite a few CM readers that would be interested :)

iDesignSound wrote:@whyterabbyt Didn't I ban you from my site a couple of years back for trolling?
Nope. If you have a website, Ive never visited it to be banned from. Your imagination must be as inflated as your sense of entitlement.

iDesignSound wrote:@kirnu If you would consider an upgrade price for CM users then that would be great. I'm guessing there's quite a few CM readers that would be interested :)
@kirnu Im a CM User, and disagree. I'm guessing there's quite a few CM readers would acknowledge that its unfair.

I no longer have a site, gave it up to concentrate on other things.

I do remember your username though. Maybe you tried to antagonise me in the past.

iDesignSound wrote:I no longer have a site, gave it up to concentrate on other things.
Wouldnt matter. There's only one website that Ive even had a temporary ban on, since before there were websites.
I do remember your username though.

well, thats probably because ive been posting here pretty regularly for 13 years. Or maybe just because the only time before now Ive ever replied to you at all before now in all that time was a mere couple of weeks ago.
Maybe you tried to antagonise me in the past.
Maybe you just routinely rely on childishly transparent attempts at ad hominem when someone disagrees with you.

Yes that's probably it.

I have to agree, a holiday sale price would be nice... times are tough and money is not so easy to come by anymore :( especially for the poor, starving, aspiring musicians...

I think it should cost more. What about the poor, starving, hardworking programmers who also have recurring bills?
Laptop Win11 Home 16" Asus ProArt i7-12700H 64GB RAM RTX 3060
Desktop Win11 Pro Aorus X570s Pro AX AMD 5900x 128GB Ram RTX 3060

Return to “Kirnu”