Cream mobile Ableton link and or IAA

Official support for: kirnuarp.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

Enjoying the app - thanks. Sadly midi clock is a bit shaky at the best of times (on iOS at least), and it doesn't take long for the output to drift far enough away from a controlling DAW to make everything sound pretty sloppy.

Use wondered if you had any intentions of adding ableton link (new rock solid sync SDK from ableton) or iOS IAA so the app can be loaded (and saved!) in a DAW channel?

Thanks

I can't say for sure but I think I'll implement Ableton link at some point.
IAA is coming sooner though.

-Arto

Great - thanks for the reply. Modstep just added ableton link - it just makes everything so perfectly in sync. Happy holidays!!

Hey,

first of all: Great app, was looking for something like this for a while now!

just playing around with Cream Mobile as a Touch Sequencer in Cubase 8. Works very nice! I had the Midi Clock issues as well, so now, as a workaround, I send short 1/32 notes thru a second port (iConnectMIDI thru USB gives me 4). This keeps the time solid. I can include this 2nd Midi-Track in my template, so it's not a big deal.

Found a bug tho: when I copy and paste patterns, the notes of the "transpose"-tab don't carry over accurately, they are off by a semitone sometimes...

thanks

+1 for ableton link support, "it just works!"

I very much enjoy using your VST in ableton and I'm looking forward to the day I can use the IOS version with ableton link.

Thanks!
Bart

Return to “Kirnu”