kirnu cream not found in studio one

Official support for: kirnuarp.com
kevvvvv
vvvvvvv
2233 posts since 24 Oct, 2000 from skelmersdale, west lancs, uk

Post Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:49 pm

I'm already running running cream CM.

I want to compare the full version with the cm version to see if it's worth buying (extra features etc)

So I downloaded the 64 bit demo and installed it.

I can see the new dll in my vst plug folder.

However when I scan for the full demo version in S1, it doesn't show in my plug list.

Only the cm version shows.

> Is it possible to do a comparison this way, or not?

> Or is there something internal in the 2 cream versions that makes one of them "invisible" to studio one?

help please.
Member 12, Studio One 4, Arturia 6 (colours galore), Avenger (Still the best), Atom & Impact XT, Kontakt (loads), Dune 2 (not upgraded yet?), Spire (make me an offer), Izotope Neutron 2 advanced (idiot version)

chk071
KVRAF
18086 posts since 11 Apr, 2010 from Germany

Re: kirnu cream not found in studio one

Post Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:15 pm

Maybe they share the same plugin ID. Try to remove Cream CM from your plugin folder, or uninstall it, and then do a re-scan in Studio One.

kevvvvv
vvvvvvv

Post Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:32 pm

Yeah, I thought of that one too.

But I was hoping to compare them side by side to check the differences to see if it was worth spending to buy the non-CM version.

Still appreciate you offering a suggestion

Does the dev visit here regularly, do you know?

kevvvvv :)
Member 12, Studio One 4, Arturia 6 (colours galore), Avenger (Still the best), Atom & Impact XT, Kontakt (loads), Dune 2 (not upgraded yet?), Spire (make me an offer), Izotope Neutron 2 advanced (idiot version)

chk071
KVRAF
18086 posts since 11 Apr, 2010 from Germany

Post Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:36 pm

No idea to be honest. I didn't find a support link on the website either though, so, this might be your only option...

Maybe the dev reacts on PM: http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/memberlis ... e&u=296288

kevvvvv
vvvvvvv

Post Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:51 pm

good idea.

have pm'd

kevvvvv

Return to “Kirnu”