Alternatives?

Official support for: kirnuarp.com
macdev
KVRer
2 posts since 29 Aug, 2017

Post Sun May 13, 2018 5:40 pm

Like everyone else, Cream doesn't work for me anymore. I bought it too long ago to ask for any kind of refund, but this is unprofessional.

I was looking at Cthulhu and it looks promising. They have a 15m demo mode. Are there any alternatives people like?

I have three tracks I can't export because Cream doesn't work anymore and I have to reprogram new arps because of it.

mindbeet
KVRist
126 posts since 4 Mar, 2011

Re: Alternatives?

Post Sun May 13, 2018 6:02 pm

Cthulhu is the best arp in my opinion, with it's added chord functionality it's a bargain.

A big fan of HY-Plugins as well, check this out:
https://hy-plugins.com/product/hy-seqcollectionwinmac/

Michael L
KVRAF
2478 posts since 25 Jan, 2014 from the End of the World as we Knowit

Post Sun May 13, 2018 6:16 pm

Cthulhu is the most similar, and is now being updated-- a beta with more big GUI sizes etc. See this thread for latest details:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=446901&start=30

Another very good one with similar features but very different GUI is B-Step, which has desktop and iPad versions, works with Launchpad etc.
http://b-step.monoplugs.com/en

They are both terrific and different in almost every way. I am disappointed that Aarto stopped development. He announced "plans" late last year.

Kirnu
KVRist
242 posts since 12 Jan, 2013

Post Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:44 am

macdev wrote:Like everyone else, Cream doesn't work for me anymore. I bought it too long ago to ask for any kind of refund, but this is unprofessional.

I was looking at Cthulhu and it looks promising. They have a 15m demo mode. Are there any alternatives people like?

I have three tracks I can't export because Cream doesn't work anymore and I have to reprogram new arps because of it.
Can you tell how Cream isn't working for you? Have you contacted us via support email?

-Arto

Return to “Kirnu”