Let's talk reaktor 6.3

Modular Synth design and releases (Reaktor, SynthEdit, Tassman, etc.)
CinningBao
KVRAF
1896 posts since 15 Apr, 2004 from Capital City, UK

Post Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:31 pm

Yeah, I had no intention to 'tell people off', I was just saying what I saw. I wouldn't call 11nikitia11's posts 'high-horsed'; I'd say 'misinderstood', in that, we are answering from the perspective from which WE understand (sure, reading the manual can help some, but others need visual cues to help the ideas 'click' in their head..) It looks to me like they do not know how to respond to helpful suggestions, and 'rtfm', which doesn't make them an idiot; they are misunderstood, and have possible communication skill problems.

BUT, having said that, coming on to a forum like this does require the individual to have developed a certain amount of resilience and thick-skinned-ness in order to deal with the vast quality of answers and personalities.

I am ready to communicate with them privately, if they so wish, and give them all the answers they need, for the questions I can answer.

Beyond that.. yeah, I get it. I'm not saying I'm some kind of modular-knowledge-transfer-god, but they might find it easier talking to 1 person instead of 20.

David@TOYBOX
KVRist
78 posts since 15 Apr, 2019

Re: Let's talk reaktor 6.3

Post Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:56 pm

Hey Guys.. sorry been a bit quiet, been finishing up the synth pack and it is now ready to go, just need to get the final encoding from NI then will make an announcement here..

..also If you don't have all the packs I'm running a spooky sale over halloween -->

20% discount code = SPOOKY19

toyboxaudio.com

Aloysius
KVRAF
25069 posts since 11 Aug, 2008 from another dimension

Post Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:31 pm

No worries. I wasn't waiting anyway.
Hi-de-Hi!

David@TOYBOX
KVRist

Post Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:27 am

Black Friday sale: enter BLACKFRIDAY19 at the checkout for 25% discount :) -->

http://toyboxaudio.com

David@TOYBOX
KVRist

Post Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:13 am

Toybox BF flier 2.png

The toybox V1.1 update is now available! :)

Grab the updated packs from the toybox website:

https://www.toyboxaudio.com

All packs have been updated. The free pack now includes a suite of 32 step sequencers plus new sequence driving blocks for flipping and twisting sequences. There's a bunch of new features, blocks, GUI improvements etc..

25% Black Friday discount has been extended till end of the week -->

enter BLACKFRIDAY19 at the checkout.

2small.jpg

1small.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

David@TOYBOX
KVRist

Post Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:01 am

TOYBOX release the SYNTH BUNDLE

A collection of powerful modular monophonic and polyphonic synthesisers.

Combined with over 80 sequencing, synthesis and modulation blocks included, the synths can be patched in limitless combinations using virtual patch cables on the front panel.

Synthesis types include classic multi-wave, FM, waveform drawing, phase modulation, sampling and state of the art analog modelling.

The bundle includes a sophisticated, fully modulatable Piano Roll block with extensive editing functions, 2 automation lanes and performance features. Piano Roll features include:

• 16 realtime modulatable knobs for pitch, swing, note length, stretch, warp, scale, key etc
• 8 different patterns that can be re-triggered, twisted, stretched and warped fluidly as they are played
• Launch Quantise feature keeps jamming locked to the beat
• Input ports allow for algorithmic inputting of notes by connecting LFOs and other modulation sources
• Note editing tools match features found on high end DAWs .

$52 with discount (enter CHRISTMAS20 at the checkout for 20% off the $65 regular price)

More information: https://www.toyboxaudio.com

Last edited by David@TOYBOX on Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

thelizard
KVRian
1290 posts since 6 Jul, 2004

Post Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:39 am

Congratulations, the Synth Bundle is spectacular! I spent a ton of time with just the FM Synth. Highly recommended!

AcrossTheSky
KVRist
169 posts since 3 Jul, 2016

Post Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:28 am

...It looks like the 25% off on Blocks bundle is gone...

"25% Black Friday discount has been extended till end of the week -->
enter BLACKFRIDAY19 at the checkout "

Will there be a little offer for the two bundles at some point 100$ :clap: ? :cry:

All the best..

RobGee
KVRist
201 posts since 11 Jan, 2014

Post Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:33 am

I need to check out the ToyBox V1.1 update but I’ve been busy learning a bit about Reaktor Core and editing a few of my favourite blocks to create my own custom versions, great fun!

I’ll probably pass on the synth bundle as I use my MatrixBrute, Massive X, Falcon, Repro or Diva for that. I mainly use Reaktor for effects as you can get inside the modules and add things to the feedback paths, swap out different filters, chain effects, add modulators etc.

David@TOYBOX
KVRist

Post Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:26 am

Congratulations, the Synth Bundle is spectacular! I spent a ton of time with just the FM Synth. Highly recommended!
Thanks Micheal! Yes the FM synth is definitely one of my favourites
Will there be a little offer for the two bundles at some point 100$
No, not planning a bundle of bundles but there is currently a Christmas sale: 20% off the whole cart.. enter CHRISTMAS20 at the checkout
I need to check out the ToyBox V1.1 update but I’ve been busy learning a bit about Reaktor Core and editing a few of my favourite blocks to create my own custom versions, great fun!
Yes it's pretty easy to create your own blocks and core is a fun environment to play with DSP ideas.

Check out LiveCore, which is a live coding environment built in Reaktor Core that I put together with Jack Armitage:

https://cdm.link/2019/09/livecore-free- ... g-reaktor/

Also I'm trying to see if there is some interest in creating a free 'Community Pack' of Reaktor 'patch & play' blocks from the user library etc, check out this thread:

https://www.native-instruments.com/foru ... ty.364769/

AcrossTheSky
KVRist
169 posts since 3 Jul, 2016

Post Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:49 am

...so many blocks..lol...

trying to make sense of the ones available now ;
-Euro Reakt for Reaktor 6.3
-ToyBox bundles

(trying to get into generative composition ,drum sequencing mainly)

also,

If I get the Sampling Pack now and in the future the Blocks Bundle (that inc the Sampling Pack)
will I be able to get $ reduction or be able to resell??

Many thanks in advance for replying,

David@TOYBOX
KVRist

Post Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:02 pm

If I get the Sampling Pack now and in the future the Blocks Bundle (that inc the Sampling Pack)
will I be able to get $ reduction
Yep, just email me via the link on the website

David@TOYBOX
KVRist

Post Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:03 pm

Quick demo of the Piano Roll and the FM Synth from the new Synth Bundle -->

https://youtu.be/_Ck-YeZqPk8

tl
KVRian
603 posts since 8 May, 2002 from ... , germany

Post Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:36 pm

thelizard wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:58 pm
Yeah, I totally recommend Toybox's blocks. I spent an hour yesterday playing with the Granular Sampler. There's an effect mode that acts like my Morphagene, and a live resampling mode that acts like my Octatrack. Putting together Racks with this Block alone is going to be a lot of fun.
Can someone elaborate on this?

Regards,
tl.

RobGee
KVRist
201 posts since 11 Jan, 2014

Post Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:59 pm

David@TOYBOX wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:26 am
Yes it's pretty easy to create your own blocks and core is a fun environment to play with DSP ideas.

Check out LiveCore, which is a live coding environment built in Reaktor Core that I put together with Jack Armitage:

https://cdm.link/2019/09/livecore-free- ... g-reaktor/

Also I'm trying to see if there is some interest in creating a free 'Community Pack' of Reaktor 'patch & play' blocks from the user library etc, check out this thread:

https://www.native-instruments.com/foru ... ty.364769/
Nice one Livecore looks great, I’ll try and have a look at it when I get some time.

I haven’t got much to contribute to the patch and play community pack at the moment as I’m only editing other creations to add stuff that I feel is missing. Sounds like a great idea and I could definitely recommend some from the user library.

Return to “Modular Synthesis”