All My SE VSTi's

Modular Synth design and releases (Reaktor, SynthEdit, Tassman, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'd advise you to try the Wayback Machine (Archive.org) with the noslogan url. You might find something.

ZeePok wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:20 am  
I'd advise you to try the Wayback Machine (Archive.org) with the noslogan url. You might find something.
Im no expert on finding things in the wayback machine, but I got to this page and could only find a zip file of Rogue. No mention of RogueW.

https://web.archive.org/web/*/noslogan.com/*

2NDMOUSE wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:32 pm Hi, I've spent some time looking for RogueW ( the white skinned one ) by Noslogan today, without any luck. I can find the brown one but my daw is being specific as it was saved with roguew in an old project.
Would you happen to have this dll ?? The Noslogan site is no more unfortunately.
Sorry, i don't have that RogueW.dll anymore. But because it's just a differently skinned version, you could try to rename the Rogue.dll to RogueW.dll to load your old project.

Great idea. I'll try that. Cheers

I have it here - I had compress it to rar to upload it . If you can't open it here, Send me your email address in an PM and I'll get it over to you.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Scotty wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:11 am I have it here - I had compress it to rar to upload it . If you can't open it here, Send me your email address in an PM and I'll get it over to you.
Thanks a million Scotty. I was starting to doubt myself if it actually existed or I'd simply dreamt it all =)
Really appreciate your help finding it :tu: :hail:

No problem at all. I have a large archive of freeware and SE plugins of the 32 bit variety that I keep around for backward compatibility purposes (now jrbridged into 64 bit with the original 32bit versions archived). Don't hesitate to reach out if you are missing something. I may have it. - Scotty

2NDMOUSE wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:44 pm
Scotty wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:11 am I have it here - I had compress it to rar to upload it . If you can't open it here, Send me your email address in an PM and I'll get it over to you.
Thanks a million Scotty. I was starting to doubt myself if it actually existed or I'd simply dreamt it all =)
Really appreciate your help finding it :tu: :hail:

Return to “Modular Synthesis”