(reaktor) TWISTED Tools Rolodecks

Modular Synth design and releases (Reaktor, SynthEdit, Tassman, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Twisted Tools Presents
Rolodecks

http://twistedtools.com/news/

Rolodecks is a realtime dynamic, semi-modular multi-effect made up of six effects. One of the effects is an external effects slot where you can connect your own effects.

When you purchase Rolodecks Pro, you'll also get an product, called RoloEXT, which is essentially and effects shell, built using the same framework as Rolodecks. RoloEXT gives you six external effects slots and extra modulation options making the possibilities endless.

Thanks for this.

I think Twisted Tools' Reaktor ensembles are quite underrated, never really hear people suggesting or mentionning them. I own Scapes and Buffeater so far and they're really nasty mangling dudes. Serious sonic decapitation here, no doubt :shock:

to see what's diffrent in this one ( from any other fx rack available ):
http://twistedtools.com/shop/reaktor/rolodecks/#Video

Rolodecks | Hotfix v1.01 Update | Downloadable .WAV Content

We've released a minor hotfix update for Rolodecks and made the sample content downloadable as wav files per user requests.

You can download the updated package and/or the wav files by logging in, registering your product and downloading here. It is recommended that all users update to this version to stay up-to-date and experience the best possible performance when using Rolodecks or RoloEXT.

Rolodecks/Pro v1.01 Hofix Change Log

1 - In 1.0 if you pressed pause, then continue, things would sometimes be out of sync. The buffer and Beatlooper now restart and sync properly in hosts and in standalone when using pause/continue.

2 - Fixed Flanger EF triangle reset which wasn't working properly.

3 - Fixed clicking when changing BPM.

4 - We added credits to Antonio Blanca and Mike Huckaby for their excellent preset design.

Enjoy...and please spread the word!

The Twisted Team

Last edited by ghettosynth on Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Good point.

Thinking of buying this and wondering if I really need the RoloExt.

Return to “Modular Synthesis”