Dream drums BETA 0.2

Modular Synth design and releases (Reaktor, SynthEdit, Tassman, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

more odo
Make Your Voice Heard!!
EUROPEAN VAPERS PROTEST 29th 2.00PM.It saved my life.

i like the silver knobs more.
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

Those are used a lot and it's software Why try to make it look as hardware This is me and software ;) BTW i like your guis lot
Make Your Voice Heard!!

Worked a little bit on the GUI 5 pages Need to find a nice fonts For knobs and labels I thought that the plug was ready but want to add even more First release this one
Make Your Voice Heard!!

Any progress odo? Newest version looks GREAT.... :)
KVR >Gear Slutz! Change my mind! :clap:

hope to have a preview of the GUI in 2 or 3 days Still not happy with some parts
Much changed
Make Your Voice Heard!!

odo wrote:hope to have a preview of the GUI in 2 or 3 days Still not happy with some parts
Much changed
Perfection is an endless life/death cycle odo... :D

Just get close and release it anyway... :wink:

KVR >Gear Slutz! Change my mind! :clap:

The GUI is ready no preview Im stopping for 2 weeks need to make some music on my c64 ;-) see you soon
Make Your Voice Heard!!

no I'm not dead ;-)
I'm now working on 3 plugins a the same time Sometimes a part of a gui or something in synthedit is to hard for me to make It's the meds and my head doesn't work well.
There will be a sample based plugin NO soundfont player It already has 48 waveforms and I hope to get 128 From a simple saw to a organ or piano.
The sound is very nice I did a test with 4 oscs and you get a kind of firebird Only the filters are not so good ;-) Also started on my c64 synth Already changed a few things.Only the sound of the ringmod is a problem also the bicrusher Found a few mods but If you set them on 8bit I cant hear any change
Maybe someone can help me with a custom bitcrusher The sid is friendly
Cheers
Marc
Make Your Voice Heard!!

iirc the native se osc has a wavetable every 4th?? key, which can have a strong affect >16kHz, so eg. bitcrushing to 8 bits may have a stronger effect on the next note or two over on the keyboard.
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

Ok thanks :-)
Make Your Voice Heard!!

this is only a start of a bigger plugin but will be released The GUI is ready and the plug to It was a lot of work but getting the controls on the right place is easy Think only 1 hour The drum plug will take me 2 days ;)I added a control where you can enter the manual rates of the sequencers Why? When you use multiple plugs it's much easier to set the rates the same.For the fun added BPMs ;-) Not real 64 but still.What you see is a commodore sx64 Own one ;) The blue borders are real.Hope you can read the controls better now used more contrast.The ringmod is still not close to the 64 On the 64 it's more screaming Tried everything Heeeelp
http://i40.tinypic.com/35mplbo.jpg

The image is resized Click on the url
Make Your Voice Heard!!

The chorus must be vibrato :bang:

Only the label ;-)
Make Your Voice Heard!!

First run in renoise 1.8% cpu
Make Your Voice Heard!!

The rate of drums is a little bit too fast
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/699 ... eam642.mp3
Make Your Voice Heard!!

Return to “Modular Synthesis”