Onto my Second Modular Case, need help Please

Modular Synth design and releases (Reaktor, SynthEdit, Tassman, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hi All!
With your help, sometimes going off topic, sometimes whatever things i finished
my first case a while ago and now onto the second. I purchased a lot of equipement
this year, especially last 3 months and yesterday i got my RME FireFace UFX and
Elektron AK too. I will post a picture below of what is in my current case, instead
of writing a list of the stuff. My current Equipement is:
Novation SL61 MK2 and Zero SL MK2, Elektron Analog Keys, Virus TI2 Desktop, RME
FireFace UFX, Cubase 8.5 Pro, Studio One 3, Reason 9, i have high end Speakers,
some other adds and ons and a really powerful computer...and the 9U 84 HP Modular.
I wanna add the A-100 PB, which is 6U 84HP. As i can understand, my Modular now
is a 3 Voice Synth, looking at it the conventional way, i have an AJH full Voice
2 OSCs with their Filter and also the DPO with the VSL VCF-74 Filter and also the
Basimilus Iteritas Alter as a Drum Voice with Octone. The A-132-3 VCA in this case
will be replaced with a Bubble Sound VCA 4P. The one thing i know for sure i want
in the new Case will be Pressure Point and Brains, a Reverb Module, Disting MK3 and
an Analog Noise/S&H Source. I don't know what else, i don't know if i should add
another full voice of Analog Synth or if i should fill it all with Mangling things
and one weird Sound Source, more of an experimental Thing then a conventional OSC.
My music is mostly Melodic, even though its a Mod i use it a lot as a conventional
Synth because it is a lot easier to achieve the Sound you want. I was thinking of
Rene, Seq 1, Stillson Hammer MK2 but i don't know, maybe the most interesting will
be Rene of those 3, since now i can conventional Sequence and Arp in the E AK.
I appreciate your time and welcome any ideas...i need to start somewhere.

Thank You and Happy ThanksGiving!

Here is a link for a bigger version of the Image to see it better:
http://tinypic.com/r/2lmut0w/9
Reality is a Condition due to Lack of Weed!

Return to “Modular Synthesis”