Replacement for Nord Modular

Modular Synth design and releases (Reaktor, SynthEdit, Tassman, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sadly Clavia does not longer produce this great product. I miss it
Are there alternatives which have the same look and feel?

VCV Rack, the Eurorack simulator

Thanks for the link. I will definitely check it out

Automatonism is a nice collection of ready to use "modules" for Pure Data. It's pretty close to the Nord Modular in terms of workflow.

I'm hanging on to my Micromodular. Maybe VCV Rack (& VeeSeeVST) would work as a software replacement.

thecontrolcentre wrote:I'm hanging on to my Micromodular. Maybe VCV Rack (& VeeSeeVST) would work as a software replacement.
If I remember correctly this means you have to stick to WinXP? I think I sold mine for this very reason.

vegaron wrote:
thecontrolcentre wrote:I'm hanging on to my Micromodular. Maybe VCV Rack (& VeeSeeVST) would work as a software replacement.
If I remember correctly this means you have to stick to WinXP? I think I sold mine for this very reason.
The Nord software was working in 8.1 last time I looked. If it ever does stop I have a tip top XP laptop I can re-purpose.

I tried the Nord Modular editor demo and it worked just fine in W10 as well.

Good to know. Cheers.

There is no replacement , that's the reason I will never ever sell my NOrd rack G1
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

flakes2 wrote:Sadly Clavia does not longer produce this great product. I miss it
Are there alternatives which have the same look and feel?
In the way it can be integradet is the Max for cats Oscillot a possible alternative.
There is a good routing system to the hardware and Ableton.
but:
The Gui could be better(More Nord) and faster response with loading. I try Live 10 but no changes and of course, more better routing to hardware.

Works fine on Win10 64bit

Check out Axoloti

http://www.axoloti.com
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Return to “Modular Synthesis”