Toybox release Nano Pack CE - FREE!!

Modular Synth design and releases (Reaktor, SynthEdit, Tassman, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Toybox is excited to announce the release of the Nano Pack CE (Community Edition), the latest in our expanding range of virtual modular blocks for Reaktor.

The pack is a selection of blocks from the upcoming Nano Pack (to be announced), a massive library of ultra high-quality, low CPU blocks for modern sound design.

Highlights of the pack include:
  • A selection of blocks from the upcoming Nano Pack (the full pack has 500+ blocks)
  • High quality, low CPU blocks in a small format, can be combined with Reaktor blocks from other packs
  • Infinite Linear Oversampling (ILO) used for waveshapers, samplers, wavetables and oscillators (ILO is a DSP technique that greatly reduces aliasing distortion for an extremely clean / analog sound)
  • Useful utility blocks for basic functions, scopes, MIDI, input, output etc.
  • 15 high quality effects
  • Flexible audio-rate modulations, every control has it’s own modulation input
  • A suite of versatile sequencer blocks that can be combined for creative sequencing and routing of sounds
  • Each block has a bank of 8 editable snapshots that can be sequenced using modulation
  • A set of blocks for use with the Tidal Cycles live coding environment
Experiment and get creative!

Download the Nano Pack CE for FREE here -->

toyboxaudio.com

We are currently running a Black Friday sale: 1/3rd off all packs and bundles!

Just enter BLACKFRIDAY at the checkout to get the discount!! :)

David@TOYBOX wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 3:24 pm Image
great! thanks! i am very curious what the full pack will bring..

(and a sidemark: i have sent 2 e-mails, directly and via the site, about the MPE module, we have talked about it here. perhaps to busy, i think to busy, if see this!)

WasteLand wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:45 am (and a sidemark: i have sent 2 e-mails, directly and via the site, about the MPE module, we have talked about it here. perhaps to busy, i think to busy, if see this!)
Yes, sorry, very busy!! I will look for your emails and respond :)

Here's a handy 'cheat sheet' for the Nano Pack CE and upcoming Nano Pack:

Thank you so much for the new Nano set David! I purchased your excellent synth collection and while back, and I think I haven't made a single rack that doesn't contain at least a few Toybox modules since I first picked them up. After just 20 minutes of use the free Nano blocks, I'll be sure to purchase this one as well.

I was especially excited to see that this dispenses with that Blocks default A-B modulator input format and goes straight to a more typical modular "one port per knob" modulation format. I also like how simple, straightforward, and useful all the blocks are. Everything just makes sense, it's like you read my mind in terms of functionality. I'm not exaggerating when I say that this is possibly the best addition to Reaktor that I've encountered since blocks were first introduced. As with all your creations, the sound quality is remarkable.

In fact, not to look a gift horse in the mouth, but if you're still in development, it might even be nice to have an alternative format that looks more like your full sized blocks but has this same port format and these same functionality of the new modules.

Hey Folks

I’ve updated the free Nano Pack Community Edition to V1.1

(The full Nano Pack will be updated to V1.1 within the next couple of weeks.)

Nano Pack Community Edition new blocks:
  • Added 'Container' and 'Container (Advanced)' blocks to build your own Nano Blocks
  • Added 'Boom Synth' block - A synth for 808 style kick drums
  • Added 'Wavetable Synth' block
  • Added 'Convolution Reverb', 'Zero Latency Convolution Reverb' and 'Spring Reverb' - 3 blocks based on Colin Brown's brilliant "Viva la Convolution" ensemble
  • Updated 'Atom Evaluate' block - With new 'Line' parameter (requires atom-tidalcycles plugin 3.15.0 or later)
  • Added '2D Chaos' block - A block based on Roy’s wonderful "2D Attractor"

Nano Pack Community Edition Fixes:
  • Mute state (double-click to mute a step) of some sequencers was not being correctly recalled
    'Wavetable Oscillator' - Occasional crackles when using FM now fixed
  • MIDI Note In - Improved MIDI event handling
  • Buttons - Incorrect modulation assignment fixed

Download the updated pack from your user account or grab it for free here:

https://www.toyboxaudio.com/

David

Does Nano Pack CE work with the free Reaktor Player version?

Kazi7 wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:50 pm Does Nano Pack CE work with the free Reaktor Player version?
from the website: Reaktor version 6.4 is required to load ‘user blocks’. The blocks will open in ‘demo’ mode if opened with Reaktor Player.

i can't check it; i have reaktor full..

Thanks, probably correct. I guess Reaktor Player only grants unlimited access to the hand full of Reaktor ensembles that it comes with, no third party stuff.

Kazi7 wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:15 pm Thanks, probably correct. I guess Reaktor Player only grants unlimited access to the hand full of Reaktor ensembles that it comes with, no third party stuff.
the free pack cán be used with Reaktor Player..

https://www.toyboxaudio.com/pages/free-pack-details

i don't about the other packs.

because i am not familair with the limitations of Reaktor Player, there is also a complete library by the community, blocks, ensembles, etc.

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/r ... r-library/

with really, really great ensembles etc. for free...

perhaps someone can jump in, what are the limitations of Reaktor Player, one thing know; you can't edit, which means you can build your own stuff. like in way, with Kontakt.

or try it, and see what happens...

Not sure I've installed this right, all the blocks are fine but the racks give missing modules errors and seem to point to (presumably) the authors folder paths? Thanks.

GaryG wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:36 pm Not sure I've installed this right, all the blocks are fine but the racks give missing modules errors and seem to point to (presumably) the authors folder paths? Thanks.
Just updated the blocks with new examples and put all 3 into the same upload:

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/r ... how/14179/

Return to “Modular Synthesis”