Bought Brain - New update 1-1 is awesome

Modular Synth design and releases (Reaktor, SynthEdit, Tassman, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The sale on thenatan's brain synth was a pretty good deal, very happy with it; if others were wondering what people thought.

The first version was buggy but the next one is sweet.
Last edited by kingozrecords on Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

What do you like about it?

It's very simple yet it sounds like it has some complexity. It also has the capability of making a random patch when you press the brain button which is nice. I just press a few times and come up with something new. edit - also very little cpu use

You know what though, I have to say after testing the 64 bit x64; the presets didn't save. My bad, changing the title.

Just wanted to add, I was using the x64 and it didn't remember the presets. doh; that sucks. Sorry for the bad advice; I tested on x32; but maybe that doesn't work either, I'd no time to get into making a track. edit: no vst3. I bought for 5 dollars; still not complaining lol - but I noticed there's a 1.1 version I'll test.

Ok, Tested version 1.1; and now I will re-iterate; it's a good plug-in; once it was patched and now that it's working. I paid like 4 bucks lol; awesome. If you wanted to sound like Nero or Kloud; you could do that easy with brain lol.

Return to “Modular Synthesis”