"Serial Invalid" Problem...

Official support for: drumdrops.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello everyone,

I purchased the Mapex Heavy Rock Kit (BFD Pack) from Drum Drops yesterday, but when I try to register the serial at my fxpansion account it says "serial invalid." I did email Drum Drops support but have not gotten a reply yet (however, to be fair I only emailed them through the contact form about 8 hours ago: https://www.drumdrops.com/contact ).

Has anyone else ever had this kind of serial problem?

Any help appreciated,
HG

Well I called them and looks like the support guy is on vacation till Monday....

Well, I did eventually get an email with a new serial, but then I replied to that email asking another question and after 2 days still no reply to that... I am not that impressed with drum drops support.

Same problem here ! It's been one week that i am waiting for support from drumdrops about my download "Motown kit 60's".... Even if I am a patient guy, well this is too long

Did you ever get a reply?

I had an issue with their script based kontakt copy protection once. They took care of it quickly and simply. I’m guessing that the two things are completely different.
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

Same here.. until i realised i don't have the correct Kontakt to run the full version.. Duh!

Return to “Drumdrops”