SupaTrigga REQUESTS and BUGS thread

Official support for: smartelectronix.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Plug of the year so far without a doubt, been using it across Stylus and made a rather nifty synth solo from an otherwise dull part.

Have had few times when I've loaded it and its done nothing and another couple of instances where I loaded it into nearly finished songs and it crashed Cubase with the cursor moving in a very jerky fashion. Will do some more investigation on that.

Cubase 5.2pb1, OS9.2, Mac dual 800.

Tim

Bram,

I've been playing with SuppaTrigga in FL Studio. I created a FLP using the XY controller to immediately change my slice amount.

When I use 'Instant Repeat' at 128 slices followed by an immediate change to less slices, It still repeats at 128 slices the next time around.

The file is over at FL Looptalk, but I can send it to you directly if you want.

As for a request - It might be cool to have 'Increase Speed' settings that does just the opposite of the 'Slow Speed' settings.

Great stuff!

How 'bout an instrument version of the fx?

I love SupaTrigga, but my dream location to run it would be inside Console VST.

Sadly, SupaTrigga does nothing inside Console. Other BPM-sync type plugs work fine however.

So I don't know if this is a bug report or feature request, but I'd love love love to see this combo work! :)

great great plugin.

As a suggestion for a future version, what about a gritty timestretch effect on some slices with a % parameter and a probability value? for nice smeared stuttering snares mmm.

Hi, I love supatrigga. I didn't notice this bug(?) mentioned here, though: Supatrigga doesn't save/restore its settings. IOW, when I load a project with supatrigga, its settings are always back at the default. I can't load saved (.fxp) settings into supatrigga either, as it causes an "a serious error has occured..." message in Cubase (it doesn't actually crash, but doesn't load the setting either).
Any ideas?
Host is Cubase SX v1.006, Supatrigga is latest version.
Thanks again for the plug!

Oh, I forgot to mention my feature request. A control for crossfade time between slices would be nice. There's sometimes a slight click/pop -- probably not audible on beats, but often audible on the synthline I'm currently mangling.

Peel wrote:Hi, I love supatrigga. I didn't notice this bug(?) mentioned here, though: Supatrigga doesn't save/restore its settings. IOW, when I load a project with supatrigga, its settings are always back at the default. Host is Cubase SX v1.006, Supatrigga is latest version.
Thanks again for the plug!
Yep. Same here. If this doesn't get fixed, I don't think I'll use SupaTrigger much (even though it's so cool) because I need to be able to save and load settings. :(

One project != one session.

Forever,

Kim.

Saving settings under logic audio here no problem ...

perhaps someones already mentioned it, but sometimes i load it up, and it doesnt work right. it just samples aslice, repeats it ad nauseum then samples another slice and does the same, no matter how i set the settings (i.e. it doesn't let any of the unsliced beat through unscathed.) Other than that its a ball-tearingly good plug.
come on you ..... lets have some aphex acid.

You know what I would like to see?

Dual Supatrigga!

Independent left and right, I’ve found that using a supatrigga on 2 fx sends adds some nice stereo width to a drum beat.

A hi pass filter on the input would also be handy.

I’m sure you could do it in ten minutes…..

Cheers.

Another bug (aka programming/design error):

SupaTrigga doesn't work when doing an audio mixdown (non-realitime) or offline process (again, non-realtime) in Cubase SX 1.06

By "doesn't work", I mean - it has no effect.

Might be something to do with host/bpm sync?

Forever,

Kim.

Jeez wrote: SupaTrigga doesn't work when doing an audio mixdown (non-realitime) or offline process (again, non-realtime) in Cubase SX 1.06
oh that's weird - it works okay mixing down in FL and Cubasis v.4 ... must be an SX thing. Sorry I can't help - I ain't got SX.

RE: Dual supatrigga - :D man, I hope Jorgen makes an FX version of EnergyXT - instant crazy effectx :)

regards,
dunk

1. recall settings or output settings to assignable cc messages for editing

2. pitch a slice

-k-
http://www.deadlydisc.com

Making Everything Sound Better With Video

Jeez, that's strange because it works for me :?

Return to “Smart Electronix”