Galactix update pleaseeee

Official support for: smartelectronix.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Ooooooh SNAP! :shock: That would be great Alex - I'm like a big fan of Orion as well! I'd show you my tracks I did with Galactix as well - but never could 'build up on them' and didn't know about Orion's 'streaming' at the time... I killed the songs. :cry:

But if you can make Galactix more 'preset friendly' (think I always had to load my faves up every time I opened the song?) And CPU friendly for Orion - Oh, I'll give you some tracks alright! :D

Hmm.....I seemt to have missed this one back when it was posted....but I'd be happy to tack my name to the list of Galactix users. :D
Keith
Neuromancer-9000 System Admin.
MP3 site for the time being
"There's too much blood in my caffeine system..."

AlexSE wrote:O yeah, Orion users will be considered this time.

Though I still haven't heard any trance tracks produced with
GalactiX use (excluding my and my brother's ones).
Any links with Galactic/x good sounding ?

--Alex.

I would use it more if it wasnt so prone to crashing in orion and the note-hangs would clear up.. (fyi i use orion)

try rendering with the arp in orion.. using galactix - instant crash.

if these things were cleared up.. you'd hear trance songs with it ;)

Yeah, the arpeggiator was a drag too. But I got around that by 'outsourcing' the arpeggiator playing Galactix onto my SP808 sampler. But a severe drag it was, when the RENDER buttons right there. :cry:

I hope that could be fixed as well! :D

New since ver. 1.4:
"clicks bug" fixed
but why i can hear some clicks during the attack-phase of notes using v1.4a in :fruity: ? Or was it another bug?
Anyway, thanx to Alex for this f**king little beast of a synth. Write some arp lines et voila - instant dutch euphoria trance anthems! :wink: :D

what became of this? :?

ohh.. you don't say. :P

[this forum isn't dead ;)]

hello everyone...

Alex has dissapeared a while ago.

We just moved server and I "rebuilt" his website for him, but Alex doesn't eve know we switched servers!

Alex, if you read this, please contact me for your new login details!

- bram

Hi!

Nob,I'm here.

Surprise :)

--Alex

And with a nice sporty customized SE now to boot! :D

I was going to go and buy the 'P.Diddy Ford Explorer', but think I'll opt for the AlexSE instead! :lol:

hey alex how are you?

I just KNOW you must have something coming out soon.. :P perhaps a newer version of galactix with some bug fixes?? ;) :D

Just got reacquianted with Galactix thanks to Bram and this competition, and I gotta say again Alex - this is a damn fine synth you've given us! :D

Smooth, slick, AND CPU friendly - how could I ask for more! (But if mores comin', I'll take it! :lol: )

I wouldn't mind some more presets for it.

...looking forward to the update! :)

I bought PPG some time ago, but it ain't the same... Galactix is quite unique.

hi there...

So, I loved the Galaktix too, I used it a lot in former Times, because im a lover of that Rank1 styled Pads, and the galaktix can sound like a Jp8000 in the deeper spaces of the cutoff, hehe.
And in Combination with other Synths, wich are strong in the higher areas, there can be some masive pads created.
I can make a little demotrack in the next days, and post it here.
So, the next Galaktix Version, has to do the same sound alone! ;-)

Return to “Smart Electronix”