PEQ Formula

Official support for: smartelectronix.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi Every body.
Sorry if my question is a bit wierd , but actually im Software engineering student , and im supposed to do a project which is making an Parametric Equalizer. It means i input the 1.Center Frequency , 2.Gain(DB) and 3.Q-Factor by 3 trackbars (q factor 0.5 to 9.00 - Frequency 20Hz to 20KHz - Gain -15 to +15 dB ) and the software draw the relative curve . But unfortunatly i cannt find the formula for the curve (the graph should be Gain(y)-Frequency(x) and the frequncy axis number increase exponentially ) the following link is a picture which i have found in the internet and the shape of cure is like what i need .(http://www.tranceproduction.com/articleimages/HiQ.jpg) . i hope anyone can help and i really appreciate it. Thanks again

Hello and welcome to KVR. I think this post needs to be in KVR's DSP forum. This is a company forum for support of Smart Electronix products.

I'll send a private message to Bram, who operates this forum, asking him to move it where it belongs (and where I hope you'll get more answers).

Good luck with the project,

Meffy Ellis

Return to “Smart Electronix”