Using the "Strummer" or "Filter" causes Ample Guitar to crash

Official support for: amplesound.net
brycecurren
KVRer
4 posts since 28 Jun, 2020

Post Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:09 pm

Hello,

I recently bought two products from ample sound, the TC III and the PF III. Each guitar will load fine however when using the "Strummer" or "Filter" option, the plugin will work for a short period of time before crashing. The crash causes my DAW (FL studio) to crash along with it. I have tried reinstalling many times but it doesn't seem to work. If anyone could help it would be very appreciated. Also, I keep the library on an external hard drive btw.
Thanks

Eli [Ample Sound]
KVRer
20 posts since 22 Jun, 2017

Re: Using the "Strummer" or "Filter" causes Ample Guitar to crash

Post Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:11 am

Hi,

In the case of Strummer, could you identify some actions that can cause the crash (like playing the internal sequencer, or playing certain MIDI notes)?

For Filter, do you mean the filter of EQ? What are the parameters? You can save the settings as a preset file so we can create the same situation and help test the issue.

If you can provide some thoughts and files, please send to service@amplesound.net and we will try our best to help.

Best regards,
Eli

Eli [Ample Sound]
KVRer
20 posts since 22 Jun, 2017

Post Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:17 am

btw, which exact product version are you using? and OS?

brycecurren
KVRer

Post Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:38 am

I am using fl studio on my Surface Pro 6.
In "strummer", when I modify the graph on the right and press play it crashes. Sometimes it crashes just by adding a chord to the graph. For example, I just added a Cmin7 chord on the graph, specifically in the "up" box that has an arrow pointing down. I clicked play and it crashed as we speak.
When I refer to filter, I mean the icon 3rd from the left corner next to the strummer icon.

brycecurren
KVRer

Post Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:39 am

Also, how do I check what product version I have?

brycecurren
KVRer

Post Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:45 am

In settings, it says I have version number 3.1.0

Return to “Ample Sound”