Ample Sound updates electric guitars to v3.5 with Winter Sale

Official support for: amplesound.net
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Ample Sound updates 6 electric guitars to v3.5.

New Features:
  • New parameter system, with better efficiency and compatibility with the VST3 format and various DAWs.
  • Optimized Amp system and FX module, with higher efficiency and lower CPU usage.
  • Updated UI of main modules, improved display and animation.
  • Optimized multiple sample rate support.
  • New voice-based SAHDS modulation system.
  • Riffer now supports 64 measures at max, with navigation markers.
  • New standalone host - Rectangles.
Bug Fixes:
  • Fixed a non-responding issue in Logic 10.7 update.
  • Fixed redundant info such as pitch bend being generated in Logic's Undo History.
  • Fixed some MIDI note errors when exporting to DAW from Riffer.
  • Fixed overlapped CPC windows for some particular button.
  • Other bug fixes.
System Requirements:
  • Windows: Windows 7/8/10/11, 64-bit only.
  • Mac: 10.10 - 12.1 versions.
  • VST2, VST3, AU, AAX and Standalone host.
  • Intel i5 or higher.
Ample Sound users can update for free through the MyAmpleSound webpage.
https://www.amplesound.net/en/account.asp

Winter Sale:
Ample Sound is running a Winter Sale promotion until January 1st 2022:
https://www.amplesound.net/en/purchase.asp

When I went to install the 3.5 updates, I saw that the installer wanted to put something called "Rectangles" on my drive in addition to the plugin itself. I don't think I've seen that in previous Ample installers (although I might just not remember) -- I'm hoping you can tell me what that it before I put it on my system. Thanks!

Thanks for your inquiry.

It is the New standalone host of Ample Sound.
Rec.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Under "My Updates" only AGSC is listed with the correct date 11/25/2021. Other 3.5 updates have the wrong date 11/25/2020, which puts them lower in my list.
This has happened before and I find it hard to keep track of your updates this way.
I only count four 3.5 updates in my account and I am pretty sure the PRS is the only one I do not own. Which guitars exactly have been updated?

Edit: Found the problem. The AGVC is still listed as 3.2 under "My Updates", but under "My Installers" I can download version 3.5.

Thanks for your report, we fixed the issues.

just update the plugin or plugin + samples ?
Gigabyte GA-X99P-SLI / Intel Corei7 6800k / 32 Go DDR4 / 3x SSD / Win 11 Pro x64 / UAD Apollo Twin USB / UAD2 Satellite Octo USB / UAD2 Octo PCIe / Cubase Pro 13 / VEP7 / 24 ch X-Touch / Console 1 /Metagrid Pro / Komplete Kontrol S61 MK2 / Roli Seabord

Home Studio 87 wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:42 pm just update the plugin or plugin + samples ?
Please download and update plugin only.

Hi. There is issue on 3.5 version (I believe only for T plugin, but haven't checked other yet) - Tracktion Waveform 11.5 DAW crashes on render to 44100/16 if I work in 48000 kHz project. Everything was good in 3.2 version and problem present on both: vst and vst3 versions of plugin.

Are those 3.5 versions apply for the AGM AME AMH guitars?
If its the case, there's no 3.5 version for those ones in my account.

Please see my post about issues with this update with AGPF and Reaper.

Saxdann

Hi again. I've forced to use other instruments instead of AGT coz 3.5 version crash still not fixed (no updates). It's not very good, also I disappointed by insufficient of official feedback here.

Theliraan wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 6:56 pm Hi again. I've forced to use other instruments instead of AGT coz 3.5 version crash still not fixed (no updates). It's not very good, also I disappointed by insufficient of official feedback here.
Do you mean AGT or AGTC? We have not updated AGT yet.

Liang[AmpleSound] wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 5:38 am
Theliraan wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 6:56 pm Hi again. I've forced to use other instruments instead of AGT coz 3.5 version crash still not fixed (no updates). It's not very good, also I disappointed by insufficient of official feedback here.
Thanks for attention. You're right: it's 3.3.0, but I've updated all other products to 3.5 and AGT (not TC) get new updated keyboard interface style also. And described sample rate/render issue :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Theliraan wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 4:07 pm
Liang[AmpleSound] wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 5:38 am
Thanks for attention. You're right: it's 3.3.0, but I've updated all other products to 3.5 and AGT (not TC) get new updated keyboard interface style also. And described sample rate/render issue :)
We will try to update our acoustic guitars ASAP.

I have a suite of fantastic sounding Ample products that I have used on various compositions, but got the following error message: “Error while trying to synchronize Audio and Midi.” Depending on which Ample instrument is being used, Logic indicated Ample is using different sample rates.

Upon closer inspection, this seems to be related to only one Alternative in the project file, and Ample works fine in the other Alternatives of the same file. Not sure why this happened, but is fixed for now. If Ample folks have any additional info, it would be appreciated.
Last edited by Ed K on Sun Feb 06, 2022 3:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Ample Sound”