- New parameter system, with better efficiency and compatibility with the VST3 format and various DAWs.
- Optimized Amp system and FX module, with higher efficiency and lower CPU usage.
- Updated UI of main modules, improved display and animation.
- Optimized multiple sample rate support.
- New voice-based SAHDS modulation system.
- Riffer now supports 64 measures at max, with navigation markers.
- New standalone host - Rectangles.
- Fixed a non-responding issue in Logic 10.7 update.
- Fixed redundant info such as pitch bend being generated in Logic's Undo History.
- Fixed some MIDI note errors when exporting to DAW from Riffer.
- Fixed overlapped CPC windows for some particular button.
- Other bug fixes.
- Windows: Windows 7/8/10/11, 64-bit only.
- Mac: 10.10 - 12.1 versions.
- VST2, VST3, AU, AAX and Standalone host.
- Intel i5 or higher.
Ample Sound is running a Winter Sale promotion until January 1st 2022: