Where can I download Ample Sound Riffs?

Official support for: amplesound.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

I'm not the most experienced musician but can certainly put established riffs together. Is there a forum where I can download community riffs or even paid riffs for the Riffer feature in Ample Sound products?

Thanks in advance!

Guitar Pro files, just import them into the Tab, but you can only convert 1 measure at a time to a riff.

would be nice if you could import more than 1 measure, will this be possible in the near future - should not be very complicated to implement and could be done in a minor update!

Bigjuergo wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 9:10 pm would be nice if you could import more than 1 measure, will this be possible in the near future - should not be very complicated to implement and could be done in a minor update!
Thank you for your suggestion, we will fix it in the future.

yes building a "complete track" inside Riffer will be great.....
Gigabyte GA-X99P-SLI / Intel Corei7 6800k / 32 Go DDR4 / 3x SSD / Win 11 Pro x64 / UAD Apollo Twin USB / UAD2 Satellite Octo USB / UAD2 Octo PCIe / Cubase Pro 13 / VEP7 / 24 ch X-Touch / Console 1 /Metagrid Pro / Komplete Kontrol S61 MK2 / Roli Seabord

Being able to import and interpret guitar tab is one of Ample's game-changing features and the Riffer is, perhaps, one of the most intuitive tools I've come across in a virtual guitar library - the design is exceptional.

Of course, we can currently import one measure of a guitar tab into riffer which, in itself so useful but if that could be extended to multiple bars (4, 8, 16, 32...) that would be a most welcome enhancement.

Using Ample Guitar TC on a composition at the moment and it's such a pleasure to use. Thanks and well done guys on a great VI.

Return to “Ample Sound”