Ample Sound releases Electric Guitar III with Winter Sale

Official support for: amplesound.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Ample Sound has announced the release of Electric Guitar III.

Product name changes:
  • Rename Ample Guitar G to Ample Guitar LP;
  • Ample Guitar F to Ample Guitar SC;
  • Ample Guitar P to Ample Guitar Peregrine Falcon (The first bird inlay on PRS fingerboard);
  • Ample Guitar Hollow to Ample Guitar Semi-Hollow;
  • Ample Guitar TC and Ample Metal Eclipse keep the current name.
New samples:
  • AGLP: Merged the Both Expansion (2.5GB) into v3.0 library (now with Neck, Both and Bridge 3 libraries) and recorded more Sustain, Nature Harmonic samples.
  • AGSC:Merged the Funk Expansion (Middle + Bridge pickups 3.1GB) into v3.0 library (now with Neck, Neck + Middle and Middle + Bridge 3 libraries), and recorded more Sustain, Nature Harmonic samples.
  • AGPF:Merged the Neck Expansion (2GB) into v3.0 library (now with Neck, Both and Bridge 3 libraries), and recorded more Nature Harmonic samples.
  • AGTC:Merged the Neck Expansion (3.7GB) into v3.0 library (now with Neck and Bridge 2 libraries).
  • AGSH: Added a Pick library (1.8GB, now with Fingerstyle and Pick 2 libraries).
  • AME: Added 2 sample groups: Nature Harmonic and Tap (1GB).
Guitar AMP Simulator:
  • New Guitar AMP simulator, including 5 classic AMP models: Metal Treble (modeled on Mesa Boogie Triple), Lead 800 (modeled on Marshall JCM800), Jazz 120 (modeled on Roland JC120), 65 Twang (modeled on Fender 65 Twin Reverb) and 57 Delight (modeled on Fender 57 Deluxe);
  • 7 matching cabinets, each with 8 mic options: U87, C414, MD421, SM57, E609, C414 XLS, R121 and M160;
  • Hundreds of presets, each featuring a riff (of 1 – 8 measures) which can be previewed in the Riffer Panel.
Riffer Updates:
  • Multiple selection and operation, undo and redo etc. New MIDI tools, including fixed velocity, length legato and restrict, select, move, draw, erase, split, glue etc.
  • Auto Chord Detection feature.
Strummer Updates:
  • Auto Chord Detection feature, which automatically detects chord type from the fingering defined by user on the virtual fretboard.
  • Pattern to Riff feature.
  • The virtual fretboard is expanded to 24 frets.
FX Updates:
New FX DSP system, including 8-band EQ, Compressor, 6-Tap Echo and IR Reverb.

Settings Updates:
  • A new Start + ADSR envelope system.
  • Optimized Auto Note Off Velocity feature.
  • Mod Rate function.
Sample Editor Updates:
New Sample Editor, with search, multiple selection and batch processing support.

Main Panel Updates:
  • Stereo DIs.
  • Improved efficiency and humanization in Double Guitar feature.
  • Multiple Capo Logics, providing various options of automatic fingering logic to cover different performance such as solo, chorus, and so on.
System Update:
  • Added VST3 format. RTAS and 32-bit formats are no longer supported.
  • VST3 format supports non-Cubase DAWs such as Studio One etc.
  • New preset managers.
UI Updates:
  • New design of UI, with GPU acceleration.
  • Keyboard Skins.
Various bug fixes from previous version 2:
  • Fixed the missing notes on the highest capo of AME.
  • Fixed a bug that note would not stop sometimes.
System Requirements:
  • Windows: Windows 7/8/10, 64-bit only (32-bit not supported).
  • Mac: From 10.9 to 10.15.
  • VST2, VST3, AU, AAX and Standalone host.
  • Intel i5 or higher.
V3 update is free of charge. Users need to log in to the Ample Sound user area then click on "My Installers" to download v3 installers and new library installers, V3 and V2 plugins are able to coexist.

Ample Sound is also running a Winter Sale promotion until January 1st 2020:
  • Full bundle (20 plugins) - 64% off.
  • Full guitar bundle (11 plugins) - 58% off.
  • Full bass bundle (7 plugins) - 52% off.
  • Electric guitar bundle (5 plugins) - 49% off.
  • Acoustic guitar bundle (5 plugins) - 49% off.
  • Metal bundle (2 plugins) - 33% off.
  • Electric bass bundle (4 plugins) - 49% off.
  • Acoustic bass bundle (2 plugins) - 33% off.
  • Single products - 20% off.
  • Expansions - 20% off.
Demo Video:
World on Fire

:) Yeah!!!!!!

:D :) :clap: :hyper:

I know what I'll be doing this evening... :tu:

Dave
My YouTube channel features my music and videos with AmpleSound acoustic and electric guitars and basses.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdu7S8 ... tQdqxOuAtA

I was able to install the following updates without any problems on my iMac running MacOS Catalina 10.15.1. The plugins are working great in Studio One 4.5.5.
  • Ample Guitar LP
  • Ample Guitar SC
  • Ample Guitar Peregrine Falcon
  • Ample Guitar TC
  • Ample Metal Eclipse
I can say without any reservations that the download, installation and activation process was NOT "Atrocious" and it didn't feel at all like "it was developed and coded in 1998." No "mountains of regret" here! :D

Big thanks to Ample Sound for upgrading all of their products throughout this past year, at no additional cost, unlike most other companies do for major updates like this. :D :) :hyper: :clap:

Dave
My YouTube channel features my music and videos with AmpleSound acoustic and electric guitars and basses.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdu7S8 ... tQdqxOuAtA

really good release. I like the new harmonic feauture too very much. The distortion sound of the new AME guitar is the best i hear without real cabinet microphone speaker record. maybe you can do a standalone effect so i can use your amp sim with my real hardware guitar or guitar loops

did you release Demos for Les paul, strat and other to test 14 days ?. I currently see no 3.0 demo
I like test before. currently i have AME which have mute /sustain/harmonic as velocity switch.

so my main question is, if i can configure that other ample guitars too can use velocity switch for this articulations. as i remember on 2.0 demo the other ample guitars work only with keyswitch. I do not like use keyswitxh for mute/sustain. i use always velocity in my songs to switch articulations
win 10 64 22H2 intel i5 8600K (6*3.6 GHZ) 32 GB Ram

Thanks Magicmusic, hope you enjoy with the v3 update and please also notice the Tap articulation on new AME, it is a big sample group.

There is a double keyswitches feature on Ample Guitar, play sustain C0 and PM D0 together, you get sustain in high velocity layer and mute in low velocity layer, the same as AME.

Bought AGTC and AGSH. With the v3 update, the libraries are working great, and sound fantastic. Enjoying the new streamlined functionality and UI, though I kind of miss the labels. It will take some adjustments to memorize the icons and switches. That said, so far no issues overall.

I hope that you will consider working on the bridge pickup for AGSH :D
Well, just like to let you guys know that I really appreciate the work and effort. Thanks!

Return to “Ample Sound”